Fast and Furious Investigation Finding : Swingers Discussion 2088311062
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsFast and Furious Investigation Finding
TOPIC: Fast and Furious Investigation Finding
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   62 to 71 of 204   End
User Details are only visible to members.
pp,

And which criminals are you referring to?

Peoria AZ

Username hidden
(2338 posts)
Bobby,

Yes you did say going after obama was fine in your eyes. OK, not by name, but you said you had no problem taking out terrorists, domestic or foreign, and those who associate with such makes them fair targets.

Granted I let you hang yourself on that one in the another thread. Knew it would come back to bite you like most everything else you say. You lefties can't even keep your stories straight, changing them as you see fit. Is your piss still freezing mid-air in August?

Peoria AZ

Username hidden
(2338 posts)
The NRA talks about "enforcing existing laws"...yet when that happens, they they support the criminals...no wonder no one takes them seriously anymore

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3831 posts)
Fjep:

No, you and your buddies have clearly stated that the militia forces in this nation will rise up against the US government.

I have stated that this would be treasonious and such traitors ought to be hunted down and killed.

You have tried time and time again to suggest that the state national guard isn't the state militia... And time again been proven wrong when shown the evidence I'd it's evolution into the current and modern day national guard.

You are traped in a mindset that an organization which evolves to do more isn't the same organization which an outdated document refered to. Your problem, not mine.

Any force raising a hand in any way against my elected government are not my countrymen, such force will be expected by me to be hunted down and killed until their total unconditional surrender.

Yes, the president is boss over all ofthe military and militia forces and can federalize ANY militia force from the national guard to the least regulated militias. If you are beyond the ability to be federalized... You aren't anything more than a gun club.

As for history class. Actually history was one ofthe classes I always aced. In high school the hazleton area high school stopped at the civil wars beginning and repeated the last 300 years again.

As for college, there isn't any requirment to take American history... And most American history classes won't reach WWI, as it must cover about 500 years of American development.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(7230 posts)
Bobby all people did was explain to you the purpose, and intent of the second amendment. YOU were the one going off on a rant over and over and over about killing the people gleefully. As far as a militia it has been explained to you that since the Romans that a militia, is a citizen army. You failed to pay attention in school and learn history. So instead of educating yourself you went on and on about killing people. You publicly pissed on the constitution, you advocated it's trashing, and made claimes that the POTUS is all powerful. Evidently you were sleeping through history when Richard Nixon was discussed.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19237 posts)
1) you people are the ones talkin about militia forces rising up and shooting at the established government.

2) Fjep, you are the one who thinks that a militia membe is a civilian... Which if they are engaged in combat... They aren't. Further if they fight against my government which is currently lead by the elected president Obama and current congress (despite how ineffective they maybe).

3) Azqt, as Obama is the president. (I assume he is who you mean by messiah) I am not talkin about killing him, but him ordering the destruction and death of the rebelling militia forces trying to subvert the elected government.

We have elections, every time you refer to 2nd amendment solutions, you refer to subverting that election and the government we elected.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(7230 posts)
Bobby,

Remember your condoning and fully supporting taking out your messiah with a hellfire missile(your specific choice of weapon)? Somewhere I am thinking that might be frowned upon, even by "your" military.

Peoria AZ

Username hidden
(2338 posts)
PS Bobby it is you who is talking of subverting the constitution.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19237 posts)
The law is a shield! It is there to use to protect the people from thugs, morons, and wackos. The BOR specific purpose is to protect the people who are the country from thugs in government..

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19237 posts)
ATF Sting Gone Wrong, Machine Gun & Handgun Stolen, Then Sold Back To Agents, Building Damaged 2013 FEBRUARY 1

The BATFE (Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, aka the ATF) has taken its fair share of heat recently over operation Fast and Furious in which the agency allowed semi automatic rifles to be sold to Mexican drug cartels. One of those weapons was used to kill an America Border Patrol Agent.

Now the ATF is taking more heat over a series of botches during a long term Milwaukee sting meant to get high profile drug and weapons dealers off the street.

What actually happened was far from that.

JSOnline reports the following series of events.

- Agents rent a large retail space in Milwaukee that sells clothing, bongs and other similar items. - The agents running the store let it be known they were willing to buy, sell or trade drugs and weapons - The agents made a few low level drug and weapons busts by paying outrageous prices for guns - Some suspects legally bought guns at nearby gun stores and sold them for 3x their value to agents. - A full automatic M4 rifle and two handguns were left in an agency vehicle near the store. These items were stolen from the vehicle. - One of the stolen handguns gets sold back to the agents for nearly double its value. The person who stole and sold the agents was not connected to the incident for months. - The store is burglarized and the thieves make off with thousands of dollars in merchandise (presumably bought with taxpayer money) - After the store is robbed, the operation is shut down. - The property owner said he knew nothing of the operation and that the ATF ran up huge utility bills which he is now responsible for, damaged the walls/doorways of the building, allowed a toilet to flood damaging floors and caused other damage. - The property owner says he is owed over $15,000 in utilities and damages. When he tried to collect from the ATF he was told to stop contacting them or he could be arrested for trespassing. - Residents in the area, who have made a huge push to revitalize the area in recent years and reduce crime are outraged that the ATF was encouraging drug users, drug dealers and weapons dealers to frequent their neighborhood when they had made much progress to stop these activities.

According to JSOnline, the ATF losing weapons under their control isn’t anything new. In a five-year span from 2002-’07, for example, 76 ATF weapons were stolen, lost or missing, according to the report. That’s nearly double the number compared with the FBI and the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration, when considering rates per 1,000 agents.

Many of the arrests made during the sting were botched due to incorrectly identified suspects and mishandled evidence. Reply

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   62 to 71 of 204   End
TOPIC: Fast and Furious Investigation Finding