Fast and Furious Investigation Finding : Swingers Discussion 2088311042
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsFast and Furious Investigation Finding
TOPIC: Fast and Furious Investigation Finding
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   42 to 51 of 204   End
User Details are only visible to members.
AZQT..my phone number-for the club is all over the internet and 4 mouse clicks away from away from this very URL...I have nothing to hide...do you?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3831 posts)
They asked Weaver to cooperate in a sting operation after he was arrested on weapons charges...he refused

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3831 posts)
Vacpl4...Vicky weaver was an adulterous whore domestic terrorist who used her baby as a human shield after her son, Husband and live in stud bull assaulted federal agents because they refused to accept a warrant to appear in a ZOG court. So ZOG blew her brains out As is often the case, the government settled on a measly 3 million to dispose of the case. The agent who sent Miss Vicky to domestic terrorist hell by the way, was promoted The Kicker? Randy refused to go into a ZOG court to take care of his warrant, but had NO trouble rushing in when there was evil federal reserve notes to be made....typical looney tune ultra right hypicrit ...But...keep on defending the criminal

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3831 posts)
So once again you are for killing your THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. You are a piece of work. Tell me this then. They had be watching Randy Weaver for a long time. He bought and sold weapons to undercover agents. Please tell me why the hell they did not arrest him at one of their sting operations??

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Vacp:

The US government pays a lot of people to try and make problems which can handcuff law enforcements hands go away.

Personally, I would have given the compound 30 minutes or as long as it would take to get a tank to it and ran the fucker over. Then said that all deaths are the fault of the insurgents.

When you are presented with a warrant, you don't have a right to point your Guns at the government... Or it's agents. At that point in time, you become a armed criminal and all adults with you accomplices in your crime. (unless held hostage)

As the only way it ends when you refuse to surrender is by starving you out once your food and water supplies run out... You the insurgents will first attrition the hostages. (preferably by exchanging them for food and water...) But you know that at some point you will run out if hostages and the police will kick the door down.

Either way. Any deaths are the fault of those pointing the weapons at law enforcement.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7232 posts)
Oh PP can you gives us the names of the lawyers that the NRA paid for to defend the people you brought up. Only one of them were alive after the government killed them.Mrs' Weaver was shot by a government sniper while holding her baby behind a door. But that's ok with you I am sure.Try reading THE DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE REPORT: INTERNAL INVESTIGATION OF SHOOTINGS AT RUBY RIDGE, IDAHO DURING ARREST OF RANDY WEAVER 1994 and USE OF FORCE: ATF Policy, Training and Review Process Are Comparable to DEA’s and FBI’s, March 1996. I just hope the words are not to big for you to understand.Then tell me who the criminals were at Ruby Ridge. Why did the government pay them over 3 million dollars if they did nothing wrong??

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Vacl4...there is noting "partially true" about it 33 states (5 have current bills to change it) allow private sellers to operate at gun shows, who can sell with NO background check or waiting period The NRA as recently as last Thursday came out against Universal background checks, what part of that do you need help understanding?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3831 posts)
Azqt,,,,that is how sting operations work...is this news to you? When the DEA investigates drug cartels, drugs get sold....when local police investigate Prostitution, hookers solicit By all means, keep defending the criminals who made the investigation necessary and keep proving my point

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3831 posts)
PP your statement is only partially true about gun shows. You need to stop looking at Wiki for information.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
pp,

I asked you a simple question, you failed to give an honest answer, let alone a real answer. Do you just post to read your own BS? Nobody but you buys into your crap.

You talk about the "straw buyers". The shops making the sales complained about letting these "straw buyers" make the purchase. Your owebama administration told them to let the sales go through. YOUR president and holder are directly responsible for the murder of a Federal Agent and many more civilians -- worse yet, you celebrate such.

You have no clue as to reality, let alone are a sick individual that gets his jollies out of the murder of a Federal Agent directly linked to the current administration. No wonder how you love to threaten other posters with a shootout to the death. What an internet tough guy you think you are. Check out reality, you would never stand a chance.

I'm still waiting for you to post your phone number, thus allowing me to comply with an earlier request of yours. Or was that too, more of your BS?

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2338 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   42 to 51 of 204   End
TOPIC: Fast and Furious Investigation Finding