Fast and Furious Investigation Finding : Swingers Discussion 2088311031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsFast and Furious Investigation Finding
TOPIC: Fast and Furious Investigation Finding
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 204   End
User Details are only visible to members.
And you still refuse to see if they had kept in jail like they do other people then this would have never happened. They did the same thing at WACO. they could have arrested him when he was making a buy. Then they would have not had the stand off at his church. Face it the FEDS. are the murders.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Vacp:

The dog? Was it loose? Or on a leash? Because it it was loose and acting the least big agressive where I thought it would attack one of my fellow agents... I would shoot it dead without a moments thought. The family dog is a weapon when it attacks.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7698 posts)
So if a federal agent shoots you dog, killing the agent becomes justified? LOL Again...all a moot point. When federal agents come to serve a warrant, there is NEVER a good reason to open fire. That fact that you continue to defend domestic terrorists, goes to prove my original point

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
He was a good shot. He missed his target Kevin Harris. The bullet went through the door.She was behind a solid door no windows. It struck her in the face and killed her.He was not aiming at her get your facts right. Also in the same report, DUSM Roderick shot and killed Weaver's dog and that Samuel Weaver returned fire at Roderick. After the Federal agents began firing, 14 year old Samuel Weaver was shot in the back while retreating.The FEDS SHOT FIRST. I think anybody in their right mind would fire back to try and save their life. Read what I gave you and become educated on something beside spreading BS around

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Vacpl4....when someone declares open war on the United States, teaches a 14 year old child to murder federal agents, and engaged in open combat to avoid being served a warrant, any other excuses, equivocation or nuances go out the window. When you declare war on Zog, YOU become the domestic enemy, so don't whine if your wife's brains get splattered all over the front porch. She used her babay as a human shield, luckily the agent was a good shot

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
There is such a thing as called HOLD WITHOUT BOND. And I never said anything about his son being killed.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
If you had taken the time to read the reports that i gave to you, you would have seen that the report on the shooting done by HRT sniper Lon Horiuchi. It is as follows :On 10 June 1994, The Report stated: "With regard to the two shots fired on August 22, we concluded that the first shot met the standard of 'objective reasonableness' the Constitution requires for the legal use of deadly force but that the second shot did not satisfy that standard. And please tell me how you know she was a whore were you doing her on the side?? And the term you use DOMESTIC TERRORIST far from it.And so that you know he was also charged with manslaughter but the Feds. refused to let the STATE proceed with their case.And I have researched about him being promoted. The only thing I have found he was relieved as a field sniper and sent behind a desk. So I guess if you call that a promotion so be it. I call it being taken out of the field for making bad decisions.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Vacpl4fun...he had a court date...he failed to appear, which is why the warrant was being served. Please spare me the "wrong date" ruse, because clerical errors are not uncommon, and almost NO ONE instructs their 14 year old to shoot at the authorities

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
PP so if they arrested him and he refused to go along with being a snitch then why did they let him back out on the streets???

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Mark,,,,I have been in the lifestyle for over 10 years...and yes, there are still things my wife, my significant other, and myself could do which would be considered cheating and or adulterous....we have rules and boundries Vicky Weaver was far from a swinger, she was a Christian identity zealot who beveled the second coming of Christ would be in America, while at the same time boffing Charles Salterman, Frank Kumnick, and Kevin Harris, with rumors of a 'non sexual" affair (whatever the hell that means) with Bo Gritz Can you see where their MIGHT be a legitimate double standard there?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 204   End
TOPIC: Fast and Furious Investigation Finding