Fast and Furious Investigation Finding : Swingers Discussion 2088311022
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsFast and Furious Investigation Finding
TOPIC: Fast and Furious Investigation Finding
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   22 to 31 of 204   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Parliament of Great Britain. Most candidates were identified as Whigs or Tories, but once ELECTED they formed shifting coalitions of interests rather than dividing along clear party lines. At general ELECTIONS the vote was restricted in most places to property owners. Found this in one of the books I bought here in Virginia. So I guess our fore fathers rose up to an elected government.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
I guess they teach history different in the south and we get different books here in our stores to buy than in a corrupt state.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
So our founding fathers were traitors??

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
...and BTW...The British were no elected Most of the founders considered themselves citizens of a state more so than "Americans" Study History

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Nope...when you support armed insurgency against duly elected and sworn governmental administration, you are a traitor and an accessory to domestic terrorism

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Nope a FREE THINKING AMERICAN. No different than our FOUNDING FATHERS were. The only difference is they were BRITISH SUBJECTS before the Revolutionary War started.Then they became AMARICANS.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
"Face it the FEDS. are the murders"

Face it, you are a traitor and support domestic terrorism.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Well I don't really about people breaking in my house. I have a dog and I am well armed to protect my family. The dog will wake me up and if they get by him then I can deal with them.And as far as the dog. The report only states that Sammy Weaver and Kevin Harris were walking on a trail and that Roderick shot and killed the dog so I will not make a statement about that.It did say that the agent killed was shot by Kevin Harris and not by Sammy Weaver.But I still think you are missing my point they could have kept him in jail with no bond until the trial.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Vacp:

We see that. We really do. This is why our prisons are over loaded with people who become better criminals when they serve their time... They leave with a phd in finger print removal, car jacking and toughened to the point of engaging in shoot outs with the police, rather than surrender.

You don't want to pay for more prisons, guards and other related expenses... So these people are treated like cattle and what skills they had are mostly meaningless when they get out. Now skill less, jobless and tougher than before... Instead of stealing your TV, they rape your daughter and kill you.

Because it cost more to execute them, we must wearhouse them.

Why won't we reduce the cost if execution? Why does the prosecution have 5 times the funding of the defense? The scales seem a little tipped, don't they?

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7611 posts)
And you still refuse to see if they had kept in jail like they do other people then this would have never happened. They did the same thing at WACO. they could have arrested him when he was making a buy. Then they would have not had the stand off at his church. Face it the FEDS. are the murders.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   22 to 31 of 204   End
TOPIC: Fast and Furious Investigation Finding