Fast and Furious Investigation Finding : Swingers Discussion 20883110171
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsFast and Furious Investigation Finding
TOPIC: Fast and Furious Investigation Finding
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Start   171 to 180 of 204   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Bobby,

I will ask you too for documentation on YOUR claims. AND NO, just becuase "YOU SAY SO" doesn't make it factual. I realize asking you or almost any lib to support their statement is not going to happen.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2339 posts)
AZQT...In 1995,t Wayne LaPierre referred to federal agents as "jackbooted government thugs and Black Clad Nazis" George H.W. Bush to canceled his lifetime NRA membership shortly after that

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3840 posts)
Azqt:

The radical right is calling all government officials and police names such as those.

You go around claiming that the government (which they represent) is taking your freedoms away, that they are the strike arm of the new nazi parties.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7252 posts)
Party,

Can you support any of your claims, including the NRA calling Agent Terry a "jack boot nazi"? If this is such an open/closed case, why is obama covering it up? One would imagine such a preacher of transparency would offer the information up freely.

Or were the last 3 words of your post, just describing what you posted?

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2339 posts)
What we have always known, is that F&F was created because 'law abiding NRA types" were acting as straw buyers and illegally selling gun to Mexican drug dealers...THAT is the issue, that has ALWAYS been the issue...hand wringing over the death of 1 federal agent (AKA a jackboot Nazi according to the NRA) and minimizing the other 15,000 American gun deaths in 2011? It's a joke

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3840 posts)
Bobby,

Using military deaths to play your games shows what a sad level you have sunk to. You will not win any debates making claims, that you refuse to support or document, so while sad, you most likely are not going to be believed here either.

Nor will I play your game and use those I knew or were related to that died to disprove your bs. Facts alone destroy your posts, no need to sink to your liberal level.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2339 posts)
Bobby,

You got caught in yet another lie, again. Don't turn try to change subjects, insult and/or whine, those are different topics. It is people like you buying into the lies, that make the democratic party possible.

Why don't you go watch your piss freeze before it hits the ground during mid-August (you claim it happened).

p.s. slick willie said there were WMDs also, where is your outrage towards the liberals?

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2339 posts)
To the three stooges below.

1) not every operation is sent to the very too... In fact most aren't, or if they are, they aren't reviewed as if each was a matter of national security.

2) where was this outrage over Bush's lie about WMDs in Iraq? how about ineffective body armor which private security has by far better body armor?

Maybe if you were as determined to attack the Bush admin and demand for the ruin of careers over lies which have ended some hundreds of American lives, you could be given a pass... Instead you play partisan games.

Three of my fathers friends will never return from Iraq... Two of which my father heard as they died... One burnt to death in a humvee another bled in his arms as he tried to save his life with a terniquit.

3) what part of disobeying orders and lying to superiors do you not understand? Because that was exactly what the lower levels did in this case. This was told to us at the onset of the investigation, it was told to us by both Eric and Obama.

So take your partisan asses to another site to try and fool people who actually have a brain between the ears and the light of intelict behind our eyes.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7252 posts)
Robert: You just posted a lie. Or was it just spam?

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Bobby,

Before you try to insult others, you really need to get YOUR facts straight. Fast & Furious was started by your messiah's administration, and is being covered up by same.

Think about it, if it really had been started by Bush, obama would have been claiming "let me be perfectly clear..." in passing the blame. There were investigations of this style done under Bush, but terminated when found they did not work well. holder is too much of an idiot, typical of liberals, that fail to learn from the past and are doomed to repeat.

Bush has been out of office for over 4 years, when are you guys going to stop blaming him for obama's inability to competently run his administration?

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2339 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Start   171 to 180 of 204   End
TOPIC: Fast and Furious Investigation Finding