Fast and Furious Investigation Finding : Swingers Discussion 20883110161
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsFast and Furious Investigation Finding
TOPIC: Fast and Furious Investigation Finding
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Start   161 to 170 of 204   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Party,

Your are nothing but a bull shit artist that talks tough with the anonymity of the internet to hide behind.

You told me to call you when I was concerned about murders. I asked for you to post your phone number to comply with your request. Now you run and hide behind other things, scared that someone has called your bluff.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2373 posts)
AZQT....when Obama and holder are indicted, and you are as worried about the deaths caused by the American straw buyers as you are the death of the one (1) border agent, someone might take you seriously..till then, you are a dime a dozen butthurt 11/6/12 sore loser trying to cling to a pseudo scandal which never gained any traction

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Bobby,

Once again, you make yourself the source. You have been proven wrong many many times, nobody with any sense would take your word for it.

Bet you also think coyotes really strap acme rockets to their backs trying to catch road runners -- it was on TV, thus according to your thinking, must be true.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2373 posts)
Party,

Only your type would settle for less than full request. Bet you would be crying if your pay check or welfare check was less than what you had coming. Must be that transparency thingy your messiah claimed.

OK, post your phone number, and I'll call you. You know not what you speak about, but what else is new. These sellers here in AZ voiced loud concerns over the purchase of weapons going to Mexican Cartels, but obama's admin, told them to allow the sale.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2373 posts)
Azqt:

Having watched the Tea party speak on the news... I can safely say that I am correct in my statements.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7581 posts)
Azqt,,,so only SOME government agents are jackboot Nazis...I see...LOL....do you have a list as to who is who, or does that change on a daily basis? LOL The administration turned over 8000 documents...cut WAY doen on the Fox Kool Aid Call me when you are as concerned over the OTHER 15,000 gun deaths in America in 2011, and the death caused by the "Law Abiding" American straw buyers who sold guns to drug dealers, which caused the need for the investigation in the first place,

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Bobby,

So what you are admitting is that you CAN NOT document such. I didn't think you could.

Having been to TEA Party rallies, I can say you are wrong, AGAIN.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2373 posts)
azqt:

Go to any Tea party protest.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7581 posts)
Party,

You need to get your facts straight. I know what fund raising letter you reference in 1995, and referring a different agency. Agent Terry's death happened well after 1995, check your dates. However please answer the question, WHEN DID THE NRA CALL AGENT TERRY A "JACKBOOT NAZI" as you claimed?

Only a moron would believe that refusing to hand over documents doesn't smell right, opening the door to the question of cover up. Funny how you guys think hiding documents is transparent. You'd believe anything obama said. Stop getting all your info from moveon org, and seek facts.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2373 posts)
...and BTW...there has been no cover up...move on top the next Fox news talk radio sound byte

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Start   161 to 170 of 204   End
TOPIC: Fast and Furious Investigation Finding