Fast and Furious Investigation Finding : Swingers Discussion 20883110151
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsFast and Furious Investigation Finding
TOPIC: Fast and Furious Investigation Finding
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Start   151 to 160 of 204   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I beleive the atf should be disbanded......BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Party: The only reference you have for the straw buyers being members of the NRA is: "you say so." I have read no connection to the NRA at all. And I have been following F&F very closely. You also stated the straw buyers were law abiding. As far as I have read they were all chosen by the ATF because they were small time criminals. Nothing serious like a felony on their records only misdemeanors and such. The only reference I can find to LaPierre calling Federal Agents anything like black booted thugs is in his reference to the ATF Agents who were at the heart of F&F. When the gun store owners themselves became concerned about the gun sales and expressed their concerns to ATF, those agents told the store owners to keep quiet and keep selling. If you have anything like solid proof I would really like to see it. Becuse you say it is so is not proof.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
I admit it would keep guns out of your hands.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19241 posts)
Outdoor:

the NRA is the result of hunters wanting to keep their weapons, they morphed into what we see today... However they also aren't the major problem.

Dem's speaking about banning people from having weapons is the problem. It cost us dearly in 94 and it will cost us again if we even try to pass anything dealing with a ban.

Now mental health keeps the weapons out of the wrong hands, regardless of political or other affiliations, it allows us to identify mentally ill and try to fix them or to medicate them until we can fix them, it can help reduce the number of mentally ill through study and problem solving solutions.

Mental health is the sole solution to our nations greatest problems on all sides of the isle.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7364 posts)
Tools aren't the problem, government isn't the problem, mental health isn't the problem. The NRA is the problem. They need to be exterminated.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Mark...The NRA opposed investigations into American straw buyers selling guns to Mexican drug cartels...that is an indisputable FACT Guilt by extension and association? You bet your ass it is. You are either part of the solution or you are part of the problem The NRA NEVER mentioned those killed prior to wide reviver and F&F because of weapons sold by the straw buyers, but they sure jumped on the opportunity to exploit the death of ONE Government agent, which is Ironic since they once referred to government agents as 'Jackbooted Thugs" and "Black Clad Nazis'

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
Party: You stated: The straw buyers were law abiding NRA supporters. Everything I have read has never stated such. Can I please ask you to direct me to the sources of your claim.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Azqt:

I have not made myself the source, i have time after time provided you and others with the source material. You refuse to look it up and that makes your ignorance your fault, not mine.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7364 posts)
Hey internet tough guy,

You know obama won't let that happen.

You going to man up and post your phone number so I can honor the request you made? Or was that just more of your BS bravado?

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2353 posts)
azqt..Hold your hand on your ass waiting those indictments of Holder and Obama to happen...lemme know how that works out for ya...LMAO

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Start   151 to 160 of 204   End
TOPIC: Fast and Furious Investigation Finding