Fast and Furious Investigation Finding : Swingers Discussion 20883110141
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsFast and Furious Investigation Finding
TOPIC: Fast and Furious Investigation Finding
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Start   141 to 150 of 204   End
User Details are only visible to members.
pp you are full of shit........BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
BS...People were killed in Waco because a child molesting meth dealing domestic terrorist chose to incinerate his followers and murder federal agents as opposed to allowing a warrant to be served

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
the atf is involded in the f&f.hhhmmmm.wans't in involded in a littlt thing where the whole nation watch as 100 people were killed in there home.I think it was called waco.the atf seems to cause a lot of people to get killed for minding there own bussiness.why do they exist,are they needed.what are they for.............BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Party:

Sadly the right wishes for those agents to become known. When they are killed or wounded, the right wants to point and say you shouldn't have released the documents.

It is a double edge sword and the right thinks that they may use both ends on the left.

The public thinks this is a none issue, only the partisans on the right refuse to give it up.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7582 posts)
Mark...the NRA queries have been all about the conduct of the ATF, NEVER about the activity of the straw buyers...as for the documents NOT released, as has been explained literally hundreds of times, the release of the remaining documents would compromise ongoing investigations and the safety of federal agents currently in the field....this news is not new

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Party: The NRA is not opposing or attempting to block any investigation into what happened to F&F. In fact they have been asking for a full investigation as to who knew what and when. 8000 pages of information have been released. So. Why not release all pages relating to F&F?

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Outdoors:

""Dem's speaking about banning people from having weapons is the problem. "

To what does this refer?"

I refer to democrats trying to install across the board bans on weapons, magazines, or otherwise preventing mentally fit, law abiding citizens from owning weapons.

Do law abiding citizens need an AR-15, with 30 rounds able to empty said clip in under 15 seconds? No. Should we ban them from having this weapon, just because a tinny number of the overall gun crime has been committed by such weapons?... No.

If we really cared about gun violence and believed that a ban would work, we would ban all hand guns not a wheel gun. (even then, we call six dead or wounded a mass shooting... Times six rounds for 4 hand guns... and you have about 15-20 dead.)

But we aren't doing this. Instead we are seen as simply picking on one weapon that looks scary, but really isn't usable for these kinds of crimes. The Israeli uzi is more a threat on our streets than the AR-15. (I think most states have banned it, yet it is still there.)

This is why I support only gun laws which mandate mental health be part of the requirement for gun ownership. (does this attack the 2nd amendement as written? I guess so, but tough... This is real action to try and prevent another sandyhook... An outright ban isn't any action at all.)

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7582 posts)
Mark....as I said, I fully admit the straw buyers/NRA relationship may well be more one of "guilt by association", but ask yourself WHY the NRA would oppose an investigation into ongoing criminal activity if as they claim, they represent "Law abiding gun owners"

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
"Dem's speaking about banning people from having weapons is the problem. "

To what does this refer?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I agree BS.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19417 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Start   141 to 150 of 204   End
TOPIC: Fast and Furious Investigation Finding