Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Fast and Furious Investigation Finding
TOPIC: Fast and Furious Investigation Finding
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Start   131 to 140 of 204   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Never doubt me...LOL

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
The case began in the spring of 1992 when the FBI received information that Koresh was running a methamphetamine lab at a religious compound near Waco. While investigating Koresh on possible drug charges, the FBI and ATF learned that the cult leader was possibly breaking federal firearms laws as well, allegedly converting semiautomatic weapons into unlawful machine guns. Federal agents also learned that United Parcel Service (UPS) had been regularly delivering firearms components and explosive materials to the Davidian compound over a period of several years. Using UPS invoices, federal agents tracked down serial numbers on weapons as well as explosives that had been delivered to Koresh. One invoice indicated that Koresh had received a shipment containing ammunition magazines for automatic AR-15 rifles, plus a large quantity of powdered aluminum metal, a common ingredient in explosives.

In obtaining the search and arrest warrants, federal authorities provided the issuing magistrate with evidence indicating that Koresh had spent $199,715 in the previous year to buy illegal guns, gun parts, and other components, enough to build a fearsome arsenal. Koresh supporters claimed that the Davidians' leader was a gun dealer who had lawfully acquired the weapons. However, after the siege ended, federal authorities found 156 assault rifles, a heavy machine gun, several boxes of grenades, and grenade launchers, all of which Koresh had obtained and possessed in violation of federal weapons laws.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Robert I agree with you about that. If you refuse then anything that happens is your fault. I was asking due to what PP posted about the Meth lab starting the fire. I know I have never come across anything about one being there. I just want him to back up his statement with facts which he seems to have a hard time doing.But he is the first to accuse others of making false statements

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
VAcp:

Not that I have been able to find... But that really isn't my concern. As far as I am concerned, if the government comes knocking on your door with a warrant... you don't refuse and if you do they ought to knock your door down... Any and all deaths as a result are your fault and no one else's

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7780 posts)
Does it say anything about a METH lab??

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
vacp:

ht tp://w ww.cnn.co m/2011/US/04/14/waco.koresh.believers/index.html?hpt=C1

"Doyle says his daughter started having sex with Koresh when she was 14. Koresh fathered at least 13 children with sect followers and engaged in sexual acts with underage Davidian girls, "

ht tp://w ww.cnn.c om/video/#/video/us/2011/04/14/waco.koresh.kids.home.video.cnn

His wife seems to be a lot younger than he is.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7780 posts)
PP please share with us the link to were you found they were making METH. I would enjoy reading that as I have never came across that before.I know you have it because you only post the truth LOL

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
pp;all that crap was a lie and you know it.stop spreading more lies.....BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Interesting, guess times change, as now those associating with domestic terrorists get elected to president.

Oh yeah, this will cause more denials/lies/threats from the left.... or are domestic terrorists good if they hang with liberals?

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2381 posts)
Really? You dispute that Koresh was molesting children, manufacturing meth (it was the chemicals in the lab that started the fire) and started the entire stand off because the ATF came to serve a warrant? If so...YOU are full of shit

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Start   131 to 140 of 204   End
TOPIC: Fast and Furious Investigation Finding