Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Fast and Furious Investigation Finding
TOPIC: Fast and Furious Investigation Finding
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Start   121 to 130 of 204   End
User Details are only visible to members.
And it is also well documented by the people of Waco: David K. went to his favorite restaurant to have breakfast the day before the raid. The same restaurant where several ATF agents were also having breakfast. So why did they not arrest him right then and there? It is also well known that the fire was started by tear gas canisters fired into the building.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
PP I see you get your info from Wiki that is a great source of bad info. Damn you are dumb. ATF does not investigate Meth. Labs. The firearms charges are well documented and was the reason for the search. Like I said if you want go read the report from the Texas Rangers if you want the real information on the raid.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Why would BATF be enforcing meth lab, or accusations of child abuse? Strong odor of libtardious fineous smellious.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19553 posts)
Got it Robert...thanks

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Party:

"I actually tied to post the link to free legal dictionary but got an error message saying "text contains words not allowed"

This is solvable by the following. ht tp://en.wikipedia.o rg/wiki/Waco_siege

Place a space between

ht(place a space here)

tp://en.wikipedia.o

(Here)

rg/wiki/Waco_siege

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7706 posts)
Robert..what long search..I told you where to find it and posted the text....I actually tied to post the link to free legal dictionary but got an error message saying "text contains words not allowed" This was widely reported at the time, it's no big revelation. The revenue from the Meth funded his massive firearms purchases Even after all these years, I am STILL amazed how some people who claom to be patriotic Americans, can take the side of a drug dealing child molesting domestic terrorist, over their own country they claim to love so much...it is just bizarre

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Typical just like Obama you are the great Messiah of the Forums. So we all should bow and praise you before we post oh great one. What an ASS. How about looking up the report from the Texas Rangers it's kinda long and not sure if your attention span is that long.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Party:

I will have to admit it... you do need to provide evidence of the meth lab. No one is going to do a long search for it and if it exist... Simply provide the link to the website with this information.

It would be best if you could tell us where in the body of evidence the meth lab information is.

I would like to believe that you have read this, but I haven't been able to find it... even if the statements sound to be true... Evidence is still needed, more so in large claims such as these.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7706 posts)
Ummm...did I mention I don't give a rats Azz what you asked for? READ what I posted brainiac...and never doubt me again...you'll only end up looking foolish

Don't be lazy all you life...search Branch Davidian Raid at free legal dictionary

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Well ca you provide us the link to your info so we all can read it ??? That is what I had asked for.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Start   121 to 130 of 204   End
TOPIC: Fast and Furious Investigation Finding