Fast and Furious Investigation Finding : Swingers Discussion 20883110111
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsFast and Furious Investigation Finding
TOPIC: Fast and Furious Investigation Finding
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 204   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Mark...already explained why he needed to be arrested IN the compound....The ATF was involved because when a federal crime is involved, the federal agencies move to the top of the pecking order...it has been that way since Reconstruction

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
Undisputed? Where are the facts. In the investigations that followed ATF could have arrested David the day before. Why was ATF involved in the first place?

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Goodenuff..that too

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
Vacpl4...it is members of the Illuminati and the Knights templar in those helicopters. They are based in FEMA death camps with agents from the Kenyan secret service, and Vince Foster is their commander. Bill Clinton is also in on it, and they sometimes use that airfield in Arkansas he used to smuggle Coke in from Columbia, and it was all funded from proceeds from Whitewater, and the aliens from Roswell were the messengers who carries secret letters from Clinton to Holder to Obam Bwhahahahahaha !!! WHAT a nut case

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
"Why do republicans defend meth dealing, child molesting domestic terrorists?"

You forgot gun totin'.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Robert I am not sure if I wrote my last post the right way. How could they us attack helicopter against MS-13 in a urban area with out killing a bunch of people. But my point was they are using our cities to train the military with the police. Are they getting ready for an uprising against this shame of a government? Just seems strange to me. I am not one to fall into all the conspiracy theories. But it does seem kinda strange to me.I live out in the country and over the last 4-6 months there has been a large increase of U.S.M.C. Cobra's flying over at low altitude several times a week. I have been in my house for over a decade. Even on 9-11 I saw but a few and I live only a few miles from Mount Weather.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
I see the anti American kooks are still defending Koresh the child molesting domestic terrorist Some FACTS for them to ponder He molested Children....undisputed He ran a meth lab...undisputed They could not have "gotten him any time they wanted" because if he was arrested outside the compound...anything IN the compound would be inadmissible against due to "chain of custody" o0f the eveidence All he had to do was allow the arrent to be served, and it would have been a non issue Why do republicans defend meth dealing, child molesting domestic terrorists?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
vacp:

"Robert, well it is not our jobs to watch for people on the street. You know the ATF was watching him. They could have got him at anytime they wanted. Just like with Randy Weaver. The did not have to try and take either of them down at their compound."

Actually depending upon the warrant, how fast his people could be warned to hid or destroy the weapons... He very well had to be grabbed at the site, while he and his people was unsuspecting.

" It is just like they still do now. They go after people at the wrong time with way to much force. Now they have ran an urban assault drill in Miami using military attack helicopters with machine guns firing blanks at the streets of a U.S.city.What is the reason behind this??"

One part the would be militiamen who have amassed a large assertment of weapons.

One part of countering a large gang like MS-13 or other such level gang. These aren't your typical city block gang member... They have real experience in killing.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7345 posts)
Robert, well it is not our jobs to watch for people on the street. You know the ATF was watching him. They could have got him at anytime they wanted. Just like with Randy Weaver. The did not have to try and take either of them down at their compound. It is just like they still do now. They go after people at the wrong time with way to much force. Now they have ran an urban assault drill in Miami using military attack helicopters with machine guns firing blanks at the streets of a U.S.city.What is the reason behind this?? Search you tube with the below phrase for the video Black Hawk Helicopters Shoot Blanks In Urban Warfare Drill in Miami, Police

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Mark:

"And it is also well documented by the people of Waco: David K. went to his favorite restaurant to have breakfast the day before the raid. The same restaurant where several ATF agents were also having breakfast. So why did they not arrest him right then and there? It is also well known that the fire was started by tear gas canisters fired into the building."

Go to a restaurant to have dinner or breakfast... Now tell me of all the people there, did you look at each persons face? Or did you follow your waiter/waiteress to the table and sit, open your menu and choose your dinner while talking with your fellow ATF agents?

As for what started the fire? Who cares. A lawful warrant was provided, the nut jobs refused it and were armed so a stand off ensued. Every death was on the nut jobs in the facility... Not the governments.

If you republicans think to build bunkers and create stand offs against the government... I will support the government when it sends a predator missile into your bunker.. (without regard for your children you coward behind.)

civilized nations have laws and when you are presented with a warrant, you challenge said warrant and all discoveries there after in court... Not with a weapon.

Devolve into insurgents and I will have no problem with treating you like an insurgent or terrorist who aims to destroy my civilized (or becoming more civilized) Nation.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7345 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 204   End
TOPIC: Fast and Furious Investigation Finding