Fast and Furious Investigation Finding : Swingers Discussion 2088311011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsFast and Furious Investigation Finding
TOPIC: Fast and Furious Investigation Finding
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 204   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"wikipedia's article on the Southern United States has 7 different commonly accepted versions of "The South". Virginia is included in every one of them"

Well if Wikipedia said so, it MUST be a fact! (sarcasm)

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3831 posts)
"the colonies elected the British Empire" Bwhahahahaha !!!!

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3831 posts)
Neither of you said "The REAL Virgina"...congratulations! Face it guys, the Atlantic seaboard moves father and farther south every election cycle....welcome to the REAL America. I notice neither of you DARED deny the well being of your state is totally steeped in Government revenue and spending...that must have taken a LOT of self control

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3831 posts)
Actually...claiming the founders rebelled against an LOL "elected Government" is beyond stupid

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3831 posts)
I won't say "stupid" on this one. This is a widespread misconception.

Mrs. VA has relatives in Florida. They think that anywhere north of Savannah is "Northern". They were utterly shocked to come here and find out that it's not very different than northern Florida, culturally.

I'm not sure how this is relevant to "fast and furious", so I'm not going to bother with this diversion anymore. Carry on wayward sons.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18758 posts)
Oh and PP i never stated the king was elected. I said parliament. Learn to read.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Vab. PP is just beyond stupid. I enjoy going back and forth with him. Gives me an idea of how fuckn stupid people are. Yea he lives in his own little world. I am not sure how he gets along in everyday life. I find it hard to believe he has all his teeth. With how he talks on here I find it hard to think he has not had his ass kicked on a regular basis.LOL

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
I find it amusing when someone from Illinois tells people in Virginia they aren't "Southern".

I don't care what DailyKos or HuffPo articles you quote. Virginia, with the exception of the DC suburbs, is culturally very much the South. Argue if you like, or ignore what I write if you choose. What is "The South" is not defined by who they voted for.

wikipedia's article on the Southern United States has 7 different commonly accepted versions of "The South". Virginia is included in every one of them.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18758 posts)
So now I am not from a southern state. It seems funny to me that Richmond was the capital city of the south. Thanks for getting me straight that I learned history wrong and that we do have different books here. Fact remains they stood up against their country that made the laws and taxed to them. So yes they did over throw their government no matter how you try to twist the facts. You are a fool.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
"So I guess our fore fathers rose up to an elected government" Colonists had no representation and virtually no judicial recourse ..try not to be so ridiculous

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3831 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 204   End
TOPIC: Fast and Furious Investigation Finding