Fast and Furious Investigation Finding : Swingers Discussion 208831101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsFast and Furious Investigation Finding
TOPIC: Fast and Furious Investigation Finding
Created by: Seduction4Two
Original Starting post for this thread:
WASHINGTON -- The Justice Department's internal watchdog is faulting the agency for misguided strategies, errors in judgment and management failures during a bungled gun-trafficking probe in Arizona that resulted in hundreds of weapons turning up at crime scenes in the U.S. and Mexico.

In a 471-page report, Inspector General Michael Horowitz referred over a dozen people for possible disciplinary action for their roles in Operation Fast and Furious. The report did not criticize Attorney General Eric Holder.

The report found no evidence that Holder was informed about the operation before Jan. 31, 2011, or that the attorney general was told about the controversial gun-walking tactic employed by the department's Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 204   End
User Details are only visible to members.
pp,

Do you ever answer questions? I asked a specific question, you go off about a sting operation. Does this mean you once again do not have an answer?

I have absolutely nothing to hide, why do you ask? You are the one hiding from what you post. Realizing you post just to read your own writings, then you can claim you "read it somewhere".

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2352 posts)
Va beach...good idea

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
Thanks Vabeach for clearing that up for PP

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
This argument is going on simultaneously in two threads. Ending this one.

Columbia SC
Username hidden
(19130 posts)
I can drive an hour and a half west of Chicago and the people will have more in common with someone in the rural south than someone from Chicago. That doesnt make Illinois a "Southern State"

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
Except even in terms of culture, Va is evolving into a northeastern state, and for that matter, so is North Carolina. Northern transplants have that effect My question on Indiana was not a trap or a loaded question, I am curious to know if you consider it "southern"

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
And, culturally, I've spent quite a bit of time in Winchester, VA - not far from Berryville. Mileage-wise it's quite close to DC - but culturally, it is not in the same universe. Honest. It's much closer to Columbia, SC than to, say, Philadelphia.

Columbia SC
Username hidden
(19130 posts)
Oh I see this is your "out". You didn't know we were talking "culturally".

From now on, I'll expect you to refer to Hawaii and New Mexico as "Southern" states. Washington and Montana as "Northern". Cause, you know - everyone does that.

Columbia SC
Username hidden
(19130 posts)
Vabeachcouple.....are we talking geography, culture or both As I pointed out to vaca4, he lives NORTH of Delaware and about the same latitude as Atlantic city. The SOUTH? Really? On the other hand, the southern border borders NC, so yes, it is the fringes of the south. Culturally and politically, the Northern districts and urban areas are by no means what wound be called 'Southern" in that context. For your fellow statesman to waive the stars and bars when he would have to drive SOUTH to get to Wilmington Delaware is a bit silly....that's all I'm saying

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
I didn't mention it because it's not what I was disputing.

You're seriously denying that Virginia is a Southern state? Especially the areas south of Richmond?

Why do I ask a question I don't really want to hear the answer to, right?!?

Columbia SC
Username hidden
(19130 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 204   End
TOPIC: Fast and Furious Investigation Finding