Fast and Furious Investigation Finding : Swingers Discussion 2088311051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsFast and Furious Investigation Finding
TOPIC: Fast and Furious Investigation Finding
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 204   End
User Details are only visible to members.
pp,

I asked you a simple question, you failed to give an honest answer, let alone a real answer. Do you just post to read your own BS? Nobody but you buys into your crap.

You talk about the "straw buyers". The shops making the sales complained about letting these "straw buyers" make the purchase. Your owebama administration told them to let the sales go through. YOUR president and holder are directly responsible for the murder of a Federal Agent and many more civilians -- worse yet, you celebrate such.

You have no clue as to reality, let alone are a sick individual that gets his jollies out of the murder of a Federal Agent directly linked to the current administration. No wonder how you love to threaten other posters with a shootout to the death. What an internet tough guy you think you are. Check out reality, you would never stand a chance.

I'm still waiting for you to post your phone number, thus allowing me to comply with an earlier request of yours. Or was that too, more of your BS?

Peoria AZ

Username hidden
(2322 posts)
"Please name one person making an illegal firearm purchase, that when arrested, the NRA defended."

Randy Weaver Vicky Weaver David Koresh ...and every felon, criminal and mental case who buys a gun from a gun show straw buyer....better than one....THOUSANDS

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
Azqt.....the border patrolman, or as you NRA types call federal agents, "jackbooted thug" died because American straw buyers sold guns to Mexican drug cartels. The mistakes in the investigation were secondary

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
pp,

Are you also implying that obama's admin getting a Border Patrol Agent killed should NOT have been an outrage? You libs are a sick bunch.

Peoria AZ

Username hidden
(2322 posts)
Please name one person making an illegal firearm purchase, that when arrested, the NRA defended.

Not a difficult question. Normally I ask for 3 examples, but to make it easier for you, I'll settle for one legitimate case.

Peoria AZ

Username hidden
(2322 posts)
Once again what proof do have that happens???

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Azqt...which criminals? Mainly gun show straw buyers who buy from private owners in the 33 states that allow private sales at shows with NO background check or waiting period, and then sell them on the street. The NRA defends the Gun show/Private sale loophole and opposes universal background checks. They screech faux outrage about a border agent being killed, but IGNORE the fact that the investigation became necessary because American were illegally selling guns to Mexican drug cartels. They are also quoted as referring to the federal agents who enforce gun laws and "jackbooted thugs" and "Black Clad Nazis" Just a few examples

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
Bobby,

You keep using the words "my country". Would you mind telling us which country you are talking about? Did you go and start your own country, "Bobbyland"?

Have to ask, as everything you talk about has nothing in common with the USA, so this couldn't be the "my country" you keep referring to.

Peoria AZ

Username hidden
(2322 posts)
Advocating slaughter of the people of the US is treason. If you didn't learn in school this is not a nation where the people are subjects of the government. The government is subordinate to the people. You are guilty of advocating killing law abiding citizens. A government that has become tyrannical is not valid, you really need to read the writings of the founders. HELL read the declaration of independence, read the Gettysburg address. You are clearly out of line just as Adam Lanza was. Obama is as out of line as Richard Nixon, and we know how that ended.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Fjep:

Rebellion against the US government is treason. Claiming any right to do so (which you not I claimed) is treason. To claim that the militia was meant to be used against a government you don't like, not a government you have no voice in... To install your version of democracy at the point of your militia's guns is treason.

Anyone intent or planning such actions aren't US citizens... They are enemies of the state and of a free democratic system.

You, not I kept stating that militia forces have a right to go to war. A number of persons on these forums have already denounced the US as a dictatorship... Despite our election system.

I am not the enemy, I did not say to round up my countrymen and kill them... Anyone touting 2nd amendment solutions did. So stop trying to reflect your own self hate upon me. It doesn't work and it only makes you seem like a fool.

If anyone take up arms against my country, I will support my country in exterminating their militia (gun club) as quickly as possible. That isn't treason, that militia group planing an overthrow of the US government are the traitors.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6891 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 204   End
TOPIC: Fast and Furious Investigation Finding