Fast and Furious Investigation Finding : Swingers Discussion 20883110101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsFast and Furious Investigation Finding
TOPIC: Fast and Furious Investigation Finding
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 204   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Vacp:

1) I wasn't talking martial law, I was talking doing away with the law that prevents the Use of the armed forces in the US.

2) If a civil war broke out, the laws preventing the use of the military do not apply. Further state national guard units would be deployed within the states to crush the militia forces.... like a NFL player can crush an ant.

3) If any part of the public tired to start a civil war... It would be over within weeks. Unlike Syria, our technological military could and would be abel to root out those few militia forces more easiliy than we can in the middle east.

Most militia men are bound to some kind of prescription drugs... If not, logistics would still be a major stopping force to any rebellion.

Lastly, any rebellion by any group within the US, must be large enough to take control over the national guard and active duty military.... This simply will not happen and any general caught aiding said rebels ought to be drummed out of the military, before his entire command, lead up onto the gallows and hung, his body left in the parade field where the crows and other animals may chew upon it until there is nothing left but bones.

If you don't get the point. Traitors won't be tolerated. You have the power of the vote, any attempt by anyone to overthrow said vote ought to be met with death.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7442 posts)
Robert I know they can declare martial law. But my point is they have never done this before not even after 9-11. Look at all the arms and ammo being bought by ATF-DEA-DHS and other government agencies.Why the big push now? Is it the mighty King in the white house is starting to feel a little bit uneasy?? The people of this country are getting tired of his arrogance.He does not believe in our style of government he was raised under different values than what the USA stands for.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Mark:

I freely admit that my experience with helicopters are limited... but to say that something isn't possible... More so when you have a every direction to approach from.... You are fighting a war ill equipped... you must try every option at least once.

Yes, placing the explosives onto a home made rocket and firing it out of PPC piping is more likely to hit... But you are more likely to be snipped as well.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7442 posts)
Random factoid: From above a helicopter, it's not very loud.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Robert: You are saying, (I guess you are now an expert in avionic engineering) a toy helo loaded down with explosives can fly fast and high enough to catch up to a full sized helo, fly up through a full sized helos' rotor wash and get close enough for the explosives to down the full sized helo.... Your statement as such leads me to belive you have never been anywhere near a real live helo coming in or taking off. I have many times. I have boarded helos from the CH-34 all the way to the CH-53. You bend over. Not because of danger of getting your head lopped off. You do it because of the wind from the rotor wash. A I say a toy could not fly in that wind. Let alone that fast, high and weighed down.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
the atf wanted to make a big show of it,to scare people,no matter who you are,they are watching you.that is what they wanted to get across.and to see if they could do it.and they did..........BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
when did the fedral goverment start enforeing state laws.child molesting laws are state laws.when did the atf start enforeing drug laws.none,I repeat none.unlawful guns were found at thier conpound.the fbi did not come on the secne until atf agents got killed.in 200 years the feds have never cleaned up a crime site.at waco the atf had bulldozers come in and push everything in a pile and hauled it off.sorry but you do not know what happen there.we will never know the truth.bill clinton proved you can kill 100 people on nation tv and nobody would anything about.what are the facts,we will never know.............BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
vacp:

any law making it illegal to use military vs our civilians can be unmade... and in the event of a civil war... The US is at war and thus can use our military.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7442 posts)
Robert, well it is against the law to use the military against our own people is my point. I just don't see the need in it. They have plenty of urban training areas I know that for a fact. I will say one other thing what would have happened if someone had returned fire at the Blackhawk?? I know were I live at it would be a very good chance of that happening. I know that I myself would have.They made no announcement to the public about this before hand they even warn DC when they are doing Air Alerts here and all that it does is increase the number of Fighters over head and at a little less altitude. Just very bad planning.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
vacp:

They are using the cities to train mostly because that is where the fighting will be. (Should it be against gangs or insurgents in a civil war.) You train for both situations, and hope for the best.

As for MS-13 downing a helicopter... don't count against it... A kid with a toy helicopter can lift a pipe bomb up under the helicopter as it fly's overhead providing intel for the police raid.

Is this likely? No. Would I try it against a more powerful enemy force using helicopters? Yes.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7442 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 204   End
TOPIC: Fast and Furious Investigation Finding