Family Affairs and Political Parties : Swingers Discussion 2117071011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsFamily Affairs and Political Parties
TOPIC: Family Affairs and Political Parties
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
User Details are only visible to members.
Burn the Paul Ryan budget. Burn, baby, burn.

JANESVILLE, Wis. - Republican U.S. Rep. Paul Ryan said he and the Mitt Romney campaign were surprised at election results on Tuesday night, having felt previously confident at a win in a bid for the White House.

"I think the surprise was some of the turnout, especially in urban areas, which gave President Obama the big margin to win this race," said Ryan, who sat down with WISC-TV reporter Jessica Arp on Monday for the first time following the election.

"There's always an Electoral College strategy to winning these things, and you know what states you need to win to get to 270 electoral votes. When we watched Virginia and Ohio coming in, those as tight as they were, and looking like we were going to lose them, that's when it became clear we weren't going to win."

Ryan said he was disappointed in not being able to carry Wisconsin, but called the state an "uphill fight."

"Mitt didn't pick me for a certain state, he picked me for issues, for governing, for taking on the debt crisis," Ryan said. "We had hoped to win Wisconsin, fought hard for Wisconsin. We cut the president's lead in half, but nevertheless it wasn't enough."

Ryan is now looking forward to his work on the House Budget Committee and negotiations on the fiscal cliff.

"I respect the fact that the process is done and the president won the race and I congratulate him on the race," Ryan said. "We now have divided government like we did before, but the divided government we had the last two years didn't work. We're going to have to make this divided government work."

[It didn't work because the Republic-con Party majority obstructed the Senate majority Dems and the President. Pinocchio Paul is still a liar with a big, lying nose.]

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
He's the only person I've seen on here with a pic of a Nazi on their profile.

Assuming it's still there.....

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17601 posts)
"Burning Ann Coulter books will result in the decontamination of American politcs by right-wing poison plutocrats. "

Book Burning nice very nice. Why am I not surprised. Fucking Nazi.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
Burning Ann Coulter books will result in the decontamination of American politcs by right-wing poison plutocrats.

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
What a piece of shit thread.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17601 posts)
Anything written by Ann Coulter.

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
One child grows up to be someone who loves to learn. Another is someone you'd love to burn. It's a family affair. {Lyric from a song by Sly and the Family Stone}.

The trash heap of the Republican Party is burning. What Republic-con Party trash in your life needs to be burned before the end of Y2012?

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
TOPIC: Family Affairs and Political Parties