Family Affairs and Political Parties : Swingers Discussion 211707101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsFamily Affairs and Political Parties
TOPIC: Family Affairs and Political Parties
Created by: Z_Z_Krewe
Original Starting post for this thread:
One child grows up to be someone who loves to learn. Another is someone you'd love to burn. It's a family affair. {Lyric from a song by Sly and the Family Stone}.

The trash heap of the Republican Party is burning. What Republic-con Party trash in your life needs to be burned before the end of Y2012?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Michelle Malkin. Burn her tracts, treatises, hatemail and Frogz Nooze napkins. Unlink and cleanse your hard drive from the dangerous Malkin virus.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6815 posts)
"The only thing that made me skeeved out from him was that topic that he started about wanting to be part of his daughter's decision on whom to have as a sex partner. That's just disturbing. "

I didn't know that, glad I missed that thread. It is enough to make a decent person ill.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
I am amazed that SLS allows such threads.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2340 posts)
Eh, it's fun to jab once in a while.

As for Debbie Wasserman-Schultz aka Outdoors.....

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18806 posts)
I remember that photo, and remember it well VA.

I don't even know why you guys are paying attention to him. He's just an occasional entertainment, not to be taken seriously in any shape or form. You give him life by responding to his trolling posts.

The only thing that made me skeeved out from him was that topic that he started about wanting to be part of his daughter's decision on whom to have as a sex partner. That's just disturbing.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Any literature in pamphlet or book media by Laura Ingraham should be burned or shredded for mushroom mulch.

Any links to her website should be unlinked, followed by using a virus removal utility.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6815 posts)
Don't call me extreme. I am not making anything up. Z used to have (and occasionally post) a pic of a Luftwaffe Commander (he confirmed it) with a Nazi arm band and all - with someone who looked like Bill Gates' head stuck on it. I don't know if he still has the pic, because I can't see them.

I'd dead serious. Those who have been around here a while know I am speaking the truth.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18806 posts)
That's just so sad. Witches need attention, too.

To get attention as a conservative, whether as a pundit or a candidate, one just has to be ever more extreme. This extremer-than-thou competition causes a presidential candidate to say he is "severely conservative", like it's a good thing.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Someone with higher-level intelligence than the typical Republic-con Party operative comprehends the truth about the disfunctional society of the 'family values' grifters.

Ann Coulter was blasted by Fordham University President, Joseph M. McShane, after College Republicans there invited her to speak.

McShane sent out a campus wide email, in which he chastised the university’s chapter of the College Republicans for inviting Coulter noting in part:

“To say that I am disappointed with the judgment and maturity of the College Republicans, however, would be a tremendous understatement,” McShane wrote. “There are many people who can speak to the conservative point of view with integrity and conviction, but Ms. Coulter is not among them. Her rhetoric is often hateful and needlessly provocative—more heat than light—and her message is aimed squarely at the darker side of our nature.”

McShane went on to note that preventing Coulter from speaking would “counter one wrong with another” and that he would not forbid her from speaking. In the end, and under considerable pressure for fellow students and faculty, the campus College Republicans quickly and publicly rescinded their invitation for Coulter to speak.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6815 posts)
Is that your Luftwaffe commander with Bill Gates' head stuck on it, Z?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18806 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
TOPIC: Family Affairs and Political Parties