Fact checking the 3rd Prez Debate : Swingers Discussion 2105471011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsFact checking the 3rd Prez Debate
TOPIC: Fact checking the 3rd Prez Debate
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   11 to 20 of 86   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ghost:

Read history... We can become far far worst if we wanted to... Trust me on how brutal I have seen things can get in brutal nations.

Cultalized female torture. (clitorious removal to keep girls pure and wives from cheating) To forced abortions to reduced a unusable number of sex or population. (males can be worked harder, girls for breeding)

Paying 10-15% of ones wages is pretty small when compared to the two above... And these two happen today.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(7230 posts)
HOPE that if you tithe 10%-15% of what you earn you will be specially prepared to receive the rewards of those HOPES.

How fuking pathetic can humanity get?

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(3487 posts)
"I still don't get the slightest sense, from the better part of a century of living on this planet, that Hope is a de-motivator."

Are we overlooking the largest purveyor of hope in the entire world, religion?

HOPE that after you die a pauper you will enter heaven. HOPE that your particular flavor of god is the right one. HOPE that the next life will be better than this one in which you are being used and fucked by the very people peddling HOPE?

Nope, religions have been using HOPE as a motivator for thousands of years.

One of the champs is the Catholic Church, followed in a hot a heavy sweat by the evangelical protestants....

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(3487 posts)
"Perhaps Romney and other Republicans reject the concept of Hope, just because Obama is for it. That's their M.O., after all. "

I don't know about that, but Romney has been talking about change an awful lot the last couple of days...

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17342 posts)
Fun:

That is the only plan that has been stated by the republicans in power. Those not in power don't matter.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(7230 posts)
"The reason the democrats won't let the republicans touch social security is that the republicans want to have each recipiant place their social security onto the stock market."

That is a simplistically erroneous statement. Maybe you should stick to your dogmatic Marxist/Leninist theorizing and stay out of real world discussions until you know what you're talking about.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10769 posts)
Fun:

The reason the democrats won't let the republicans touch social security is that the republicans want to have each recipiant place their social security onto the stock market. We do not even have the ground work for that kind if system in place.

For any such system to work, you first must have a population educated in how to manage their investments into the stock market. This means from 1st grade to 12th grade, the child is being educated and interacting with a mock stock market system that they must follow as if it matters... Because it will.

Additionally, we would have to have math being taught as if our nations very existance depends upon it... Because it will.

This would require big government spending to endure that every school district complied. This would require any change to social security to wait until this education plan was working at full steam.

The reason cutting benefits and raising the age limits isn't going to be acceptable is that my generation isn't even bothering to count on it. More and more of my generation are of the view to simply cut it now and those elderly depending upon it now get told what we are being told now... You should have worked harder, you should have prepared yourself.

It sucks when your words come back to bit you, doesn't it?

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(7230 posts)
"In fact, if you let Fear be your primary motivation, you may as well be dead."

Both parties use fear tactics, some justified, some not.

Democrats have been demagogues even when Republicans have made legitimate proposals to strengthen the actuarial stability of Social Security. But they've also used fear tactics legitimately, such as warning that Republican presidents are likely to appoint Justices who would endanger people's right to make personal decisions without government intrusion. Republicans' role in the Terry Schiavo fiasco is legitimately fearful.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10769 posts)
Perhaps Romney and other Republicans reject the concept of Hope, just because Obama is for it. That's their M.O., after all.

I still don't get the slightest sense, from the better part of a century of living on this planet, that Hope is a de-motivator. In fact, if you let Fear be your primary motivation, you may as well be dead.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
"I'm saying that spreading "Hope" without any specific plans for what one intends to do or how they intend to do it is just cheerleading. It's like a motivational speaker, in the words of Lisa Simpson, "selling a bunch of easy answers".

Sounds to me more like what Romney is doing.

BTW, has anyone seen Ryan?

Where's Pauldo?

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(3487 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   11 to 20 of 86   End
TOPIC: Fact checking the 3rd Prez Debate