Fact checking the 3rd Prez Debate : Swingers Discussion 210547
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsFact checking the 3rd Prez Debate
TOPIC: Fact checking the 3rd Prez Debate
Created by: Nkenswing
Original Starting post for this thread:
From Politifact:

Russia

Obama accused Romney of living in the past, saying, "A few months ago when you were asked what's the biggest geopolitical threat facing America, you said Russia, not al-Qaida." Romney did describe Russia as "our No. 1 geopolitical foe," saying the Russians "fight for every cause for the world's worst actors." In a later interview, Romney softened his language, calling Russia our "No. 1 adversary" in terms of United Nations votes and emphasizing it’s not an enemy of the kind launching missiles at American shores. We rated Obama's statement True.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 86   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Obama's definition of Hope --- "I have never been more hopeful about America. And I ask you to sustain that hope. I'm not talking about blind optimism, the kind of hope that just ignores the enormity of the tasks ahead or the roadblocks that stand in our path. I'm not talking about the wishful idealism that allows us to just sit on the sidelines or shirk from a fight.

"I have always believed that hope is that stubborn thing inside - that despite all the evidence to the contrary, that we have something to keep fighting for. America, I believe we can build on the progress we've made ..."

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Willard expects American voters to credit him for saving General Motors instead of Obama, since his daddy was in the auto industry as an executive.

Now in the last week of campaigning, Wicked Willard's lies are increasing in magnitude.

First Romney made the false claim that Jeep was “moving all production” of Jeeps to China; that’s false. When asked about the false statements – the Romney campaign would not give a statement. Then Romney came out with a tremendously deceptive TV ad that doubled down on this claim. Glenn Kessler at the Washington Post fact checked it and gave the ad 4 Pinocchios. Politifact reviewed the ad and called it a “Pants on Fire” lie.

So what does Romney do? He triples down on the lie and turns it into an even more dishonest radio ad.

Employees start freaking out wondering if Romney's claims are true and Chrysler's CEO has to tell his employees ... Romney's lying.

Priebus told American that the GOP campaign for presidency wouldn't be stopped by fact-checking. GOPoop flows for seven more days.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6886 posts)
Exactly

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16808 posts)
Typical.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10776 posts)
Chicken shit

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16808 posts)
Lol, I can't count the number of times you have said that most or all of mandatory spending is caused by Democrats, which you often follow up by asserting that Social Security was a Democratic program (as if Republicans were opposed to it).

I can find some of your quotes to that effect if you really want, but only if you promise not to leave the forums. We need more amusement than Robert can provide by himself.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10776 posts)
Fun:

""That is the only plan that has been stated by the republicans in power."

It's always better to get your facts straight before trying to draw conclusions. You (and Perf, for that matter) seem to think that Social Security is supported only by Democrats and/or that Republicans want to kill it. Wrong. 

It was enacted almost unanimously and has been supported broadly by both parties. Every Republican president and most Republican congressmen have supported keeping either all or most of its minimum defined benefits aspects. 

Even GWB, for all his idiocies, called it the single most successful gov't program in history.  (Then the dumbass totally fucked up some fairly good reform recommendations from his Commission). "

This is what we call rhetoric. You didn't state anything other than to call names and to say that republicans want social security... But said nothing of substance to counter the only thing to leave republican lips for the last twelve years... Put it on the market...

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7346 posts)
I'll leave the forums forever if Douche-Ahoy can find a quote of mine specifically against Social Security.

SPIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16808 posts)
"That is the only plan that has been stated by the republicans in power."

It's always better to get your facts straight before trying to draw conclusions. You (and Perf, for that matter) seem to think that Social Security is supported only by Democrats and/or that Republicans want to kill it. Wrong. 

It was enacted almost unanimously and has been supported broadly by both parties. Every Republican president and most Republican congressmen have supported keeping either all or most of its minimum defined benefits aspects. 

Even GWB, for all his idiocies, called it the single most successful gov't program in history.  (Then the dumbass totally fucked up some fairly good reform recommendations from his Commission). 

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10776 posts)
"Paying 10-15% of ones wages is pretty small when compared to the two above... And these two happen today. "

You understand I was talking about giving to the church, right?

Seriously Robert, you need to limit the commenting on what you know nothing about. You really DON'T need to respond to every single comment on every single thread.

You are embarrassing yourself son...

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 86   End
TOPIC: Fact checking the 3rd Prez Debate