Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics FRANK MARSHALL DAVIS IS OBAMAS REAL BIOLOGICAL FATHER
TOPIC: FRANK MARSHALL DAVIS IS OBAMAS REAL BIOLOGICAL FATHER
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 35 of 35 
User Details are only visible to members.
Actually, I didn't know who he was. But, I have learned something new.

Hopefully I get some forgiveness points for being a (relatively) recent arrival in the US.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20274 posts)
"Obama is not Obamas real biological father."

Might you please explain the logic" of continuing this "birther" thing? Now I could understand it when he first ran. That is to say I could understand it but still believed it was coming form deep space. Obama has been elected to his second and last term so why keep bringing it up. What will it change? Do you think if proven a time machine will send us all back to 2008 and reset the world? Go on to something else that you pull from deep space and stop beating a dead horse.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4087 posts)
"Can someone please put this moron out of our misery.."

HFT has to be related to Ampussy or maybe he IS Ampussy. Remember his outrageous posts. How the Governors were gong to declare Obama unfit and the generals would take over or some sht like that. He kept telling us just wait a few more months and for sure it was going to happen. Then when it didn't he vanished from the political forum. Hopefully HFT will do the same.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4087 posts)
LLS

Username hidden
(195 posts)
If this is true, it totally fucks up the whole "Obama is not a natural born citizen" meme you guys have been pushing for 5 years...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17378 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 35 of 35 
TOPIC: FRANK MARSHALL DAVIS IS OBAMAS REAL BIOLOGICAL FATHER