FRANK MARSHALL DAVIS IS OBAMAS REAL BIOLOGICAL FATHER : Swingers Discussion 2115971023
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsFRANK MARSHALL DAVIS IS OBAMAS REAL BIOLOGICAL FATHER
TOPIC: FRANK MARSHALL DAVIS IS OBAMAS REAL BIOLOGICAL FATHER
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   23 to 32 of 35   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ghost,

I don't think anyone believes you that you posted that "letter" as a parody. I wish you'd just admit you got taken for a ride by some dumb thing someone posted on Daily Kos. I've made the mistake too of running with some outrageous story that, in retrospect, was obviously bullshit. When I've done so, I ate my humble pie - not tried to turn it around on everyone else.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19081 posts)
VA what do you expect? even after the election the lies continue.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
VA

Dood, that was a 'parody' article as far as I was concerned and I said so, and I posted the actual story later... Also the Massey coal story which was confirmed.

c'mon...-

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
This is not what I was referring to.

I was referring to Ghost's thread, since deleted, which was an outright fabrication, where "Papa John" urged the public not to buy his pizzas so he could fuck over his employees.

I am giving this thread's original topic the same level of respect.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19081 posts)
I really don't care that he has a castle with a moat and a drawbridge. He'll, I don't care if he has sea monsters in the moat.

I also don't care if he gives away two million, or five million shitty pizzas.

What I will say is that he is not doing the Republicans any favors by being so outspoken about the matter...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17352 posts)
VA:

Please read. ht tp://ww w.abcactionnews.co m/dpp/news/political/papa-johns-ceo-john-schnatter-obamacare-likely-to-raise-costs-employees-hours-to-be-cut

Anyone who lives in a castle with a private lake, golf course and a draw bridge, who complains about not beig able to reduce their income a little so to cover the insurance cost of their employees... Is purely a greedy individual.

So yep, more businesses will dump full timers, more welfare, more taxation of the rich. Good job you greedy businessmen unable to accept a lower standard of living. You just upped your taxes to pay for the healthcare system that will become a national healthcare system.

On behalf of the uninsured, we thank you for your unwilling contribution to our health. This of course would have been done cheaper if you accepted a lower standard of living to keep government out of your lives.

Yes, government is how the public command thei share of the pie. Don like it? Learn to share.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7344 posts)
When I said I "learned something", I meant with respect to who Frank Marshall Davis was. As to the original topic, it's right up there with bullshit Papa Johns stories.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19081 posts)
Who cares who his real father was? I don't...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Actually, I didn't know who he was. But, I have learned something new.

Hopefully I get some forgiveness points for being a (relatively) recent arrival in the US.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19081 posts)
"Obama is not Obamas real biological father."

Might you please explain the logic" of continuing this "birther" thing? Now I could understand it when he first ran. That is to say I could understand it but still believed it was coming form deep space. Obama has been elected to his second and last term so why keep bringing it up. What will it change? Do you think if proven a time machine will send us all back to 2008 and reset the world? Go on to something else that you pull from deep space and stop beating a dead horse.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   23 to 32 of 35   End
TOPIC: FRANK MARSHALL DAVIS IS OBAMAS REAL BIOLOGICAL FATHER