FRANK MARSHALL DAVIS IS OBAMAS REAL BIOLOGICAL FATHER : Swingers Discussion 2115971011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsFRANK MARSHALL DAVIS IS OBAMAS REAL BIOLOGICAL FATHER
TOPIC: FRANK MARSHALL DAVIS IS OBAMAS REAL BIOLOGICAL FATHER
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 35   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You failed Holy See confirmation class.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6984 posts)
"According the Roman Cahtolic Holy See, original sin is a cardinal sin. Original sin is not knowing when and how your ancestors came to America. Cardinal sin is ignorance of original sin."

{A homily of Brother Guido Sarducci, Jesuit of the Holy See}

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6984 posts)
A distinguishing element of mental disorder among racist American white people is the inabliltly to determine the culture of the native Americans who populated the North American continent before their ancestors arrived as emigrants.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6984 posts)
Amercans want to know if you boogie in the back seat of a disabled Tea Party Express bus.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6984 posts)
Warning! Idiot out blogging around in his topic of malinformation!

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6984 posts)
How can it be that a teenage singer is more popular in America than the writer of Republic-con Party pulp fiction?

That female teenage singer is "never, ever, getting back together."

Can you identify the teenage sensation who is more popular than the sexless oriiginator of GOPooper pulp fiction?

Fins up for a sexy young adult singer from Nashville who is more popular than a sexless Repuplic-con Party pult fiction writer.

The probability is low that the comprehension is high.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6984 posts)
Ghost: So just how do you treat people who got taken for an "Onion" story?

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
The only people you got a rise out of before I called bullshit were those who said "Their pizza sucks anyway".

And there is nothing funny about a "parody" which is not explicitly stated as such (or in a known parody publication such as The Onion) which uses a real person and potentially brings harm to them.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19463 posts)
"Have I EVER posted something from the Daily Kos before? You know I don't wade into conspiricy theories or claim anything I cannot cite (as I did later). I'm trying to figure out why you did not 'hear' the tongue in cheek nature of the writing yourself, I did. The writer was mirroring how ridiculous the whole meme actually is.

I'm still wondering why it got deleted.... "

You deleted it. Only admin and the OP can do it. And if admin did it they knew you were lying.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
I most emphatically did NOT 'post it as parody', I said it was a parody story. I posted it to get a rise out of the proletariat. Seems it worked...

Have I EVER posted something from the Daily Kos before? You know I don't wade into conspiricy theories or claim anything I cannot cite (as I did later). I'm trying to figure out why you did not 'hear' the tongue in cheek nature of the writing yourself, I did. The writer was mirroring how ridiculous the whole meme actually is.

I'm still wondering why it got deleted....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3584 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 35   End
TOPIC: FRANK MARSHALL DAVIS IS OBAMAS REAL BIOLOGICAL FATHER