FRANK MARSHALL DAVIS IS OBAMAS REAL BIOLOGICAL FATHER : Swingers Discussion 211597101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsFRANK MARSHALL DAVIS IS OBAMAS REAL BIOLOGICAL FATHER
TOPIC: FRANK MARSHALL DAVIS IS OBAMAS REAL BIOLOGICAL FATHER
Created by: HavingFunTogether2113 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 35   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Might I suggest you to look into this. I believe every home comes with a tin foil hat. w w w. iiicitadel. com

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(82 posts)
HavingFunTogether2113, "I saw it on a DVD" doesn't count as factual citation. I can spend an hour on dailymotion and provide you with videos that 'prove' the moon landing was false, RFID chips will lead to the rise of Skynet within a decade, and the Queen of England is a reptilian space alien. What you have is a theory, not a fact. It's not even a very good theory, either - just the thinly veiled scrambling of people who couldn't gain traction with the 'birther' stuff.

Easton PA
Username hidden
(79 posts)
Psycho tin foil hat conspiracy theories are not "facts"

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
was any body there when he was made and were was that........BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
The only thing I know for sure is that I was not there when he was made and don't have a clue.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
I have seen the pictures, and Obama looks like the son of his mother and Barak Obama Sr. As for Davis, the ears are wrong, the nose is wrong, the lips are wrong and the shape and size of the head is wrong. You might as well claim Sammy Davis Jr was his father.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
OH BOY! Another tin foil hat looney tune conspiracy theory from the nincompoop right Where is the proof? Let me guess, in a room in a FEMA death camp where death panels hold their meeting and where Vince Fosters secret autopsy report is also kept?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Well then, his Communist tendencies are illegitimate.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
May King Neptune bless you with the kiss of the sacred orca, brother.

Your naked ass will be a sacred sacrificial feast, brother blubbernista. Orca love blubbery ass.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7065 posts)
According to Jesuit teaching in the exploration and encampment of American by Roman Catholic missionaries, certain tests of rational intelligence could determine whether a creature was sacred or profane, such as the native American.

Jesuit priests would test the intelligence quotient of a creature walkging on two legs by asking the question, "If mackerel are more valuable than tuna, how many tuna would it take to make a holy mackerel?"

Native Americans often disregarded the intelligence test of the Jesuits, preferring snook tacos with cilantro and rice. Father Guido Sarducci learned to enjoy southern California snook tacos.

Can you demonstrate the same sacred adaptation survival skills of an El Camino Real missionary? Or are you destined to become orca buffet food when the tectonic plates shift and the flood reaches your house?

Fins up if you believe in tsanami wave orca migration!

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7065 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 35   End
TOPIC: FRANK MARSHALL DAVIS IS OBAMAS REAL BIOLOGICAL FATHER