FIRST time EVER in my life, today, I am EMBARRASSED for America : Swingers Discussion 2205011095
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsFIRST time EVER in my life, today, I am EMBARRASSED for America
TOPIC: FIRST time EVER in my life, today, I am EMBARRASSED for America
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   95 to 95 of 95 
User Details are only visible to members.
I have lived through The Vietnam War, Watergate, Iran-Contra, the 2000 election fiasco and countless mistakes and shameful shortcomings of our imperfect nation, but for the FIRST time EVER in my 54 years, today, I am EMBARRASSED for America For all those in the Senate who voted to support the murderer of Children, domestic terrorism, and fear and hate spread by the NRA cult....SHAME. None of you deserve the freedom you claim you wish to preserve, or for that matter the air you breath. WE THE PEOPLE spoke, you should have listened. Instead you spit in the face of 90% of America and pissed on the graves of 20 innocent children. You gave a pat on the back and validated those who this week attempted to murder the President, murdered people in Boston, and vaporized innocent people in Texas. Come 2014 and 2016 we will not forget. You think you bolstered your cause? You are wrong. You DAMNED your cause. The wrath of the people is terrible, and you will feel that soon, but Karma is worse, I dread your futures for you, no matter what form you believe Hell takes, you will be there, and you will in some way remember why. Happy damnation

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   95 to 95 of 95 
TOPIC: FIRST time EVER in my life, today, I am EMBARRASSED for America