Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics FIRST time EVER in my life, today, I am EMBARRASSED for America
TOPIC: FIRST time EVER in my life, today, I am EMBARRASSED for America
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   71 to 80 of 95   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"But the law has made them criminals" No Jim and Jessica, being common criminal trash made them criminals. Take it from someone who used to make 60K a year at 20 years old in 1980 dollars straw buying and selling, I broke the law because i wanted to, not because any law made me

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Amazing that there are some with so little shame they are willing to go on record, even here, as supporting the right of criminals, the insane, and terrorists to obtain guns to murder innocent people. Shame on you. Mark my words,, there will be backlash against this is ways that will make the defeat of the right in 2006,2008 and 2012 look minor and incidental

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
I doubt that the gun merchants really do that much shooting or care about it. No proposed legislation has ever threatened anyone's right to shoot or own guns.

The NRA just wants criminals to have guns as well as everyone else. Without that criminal market, there's not that much gun turnover. How often does Joe Lawabider retire a gun?

With unregulated gun sales outside of legal Dealers, there's literally nothing stopping of slowing the flow of guns to the gangs and thugs and criminals in the USA. These people really love the NRA.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Sometime, somewhere, somehow, the invisible patrons of justice and truth will expose the hypocrisy of the Wayne's NRA World political tactics as a form of domestic terrorism. In its official statement approving the failed legislation, the NRA spokesperson lied about the details and wording of the Congressional bill.

All Americans now know the skillful sedition promoted by the gun lobby. Congress can be taken hostage to the ideology of shooters who intimidate America with false cliams of Second Amendment rights.

Inverted intelligence, deviant patriotism, and malignant, mutant motivation are characteristics of the gun lobbyists who hate American children and familities right to life, liberty and their pursuit of happiness if it interferes with their shooters rights.

Prove me wrong.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7065 posts)
Don't forget these facts about Holmes. He is a registered democrat. He was a volunteer on Obama's campaign. He was an active participant in the Occupy Wall Street Movement.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Outdoor - because you have a short attention span (self admitted even LOL)...

1. Could be anytime, assault rifles are better suited for self-defense in the home than any other class of weapons.

2. See above. I have no control over the number of intruders or what level of illegal armament they will have.

3. I have passed a background check. I'm a law-abiding citizen. Unfortunately neither Lanza nor Holmes would have been "caught" by the proposed background check legislation. If you're going to abridge people's rights you should at least be effective in achieving the stated goal of the legislation.

Westerly RI
Username hidden
(83 posts)
"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

The above was reaffirmed in Black V US 4th district, unfortunately CT is not in the 4th district.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19553 posts)
"...through The Vietnam War, Watergate, Iran-Contra, the 2000 election fiasco and countless mistakes and shameful shortcomings of our imperfect nation, but for the FIRST time EVER in my 54 years, today, I am EMBARRASSED for America.."

I was first ashamed of being American when we re-elected Reagan, and by a landslide margin. This was after 4 years of knowing -- not speculating, but with full knowledge of -- what a clown he was.

The American electorate did this. Not a corrupt administration or a spineless branch of Congress.

Americans know better than their alleged "leadership" on something. It's the Senate that has disgraced itself; leave me out of it.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Jim, your answer was too long for the time I have. When do you expect to need an assault rifle to defend yourself? How often would you need more than a 10-round magazine? Why can't you pass a background check?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
VAcpl - I do a lot of long distance motorcycle riding and I have friends who knowingly violate the law when they travel across the country and find themselves in Kalifornistan. They know concealed carry is illegal there but they have decided if they don't need it then no one will ever know and if they do need it then they'd rather be alive defending their action then dead and legally not carrying. But the law has made them criminals.

Westerly RI
Username hidden
(83 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   71 to 80 of 95   End
TOPIC: FIRST time EVER in my life, today, I am EMBARRASSED for America