FIRST time EVER in my life, today, I am EMBARRASSED for America : Swingers Discussion 2205011061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsFIRST time EVER in my life, today, I am EMBARRASSED for America
TOPIC: FIRST time EVER in my life, today, I am EMBARRASSED for America
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   61 to 70 of 95   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Mark...she apparently bought into the NRA cult lie that immersion in gun culture builds character and respect in young people...it cost her her own life and the life of 25 others

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3831 posts)
cplofunswingers....no...I am embarrassed for America because our system is such that a majority of Senators, (54) can vote YES on a bill that 90% of the American public wants, yet cowardly obstructionists can still kill the bill. The fact that this didn't carry with 70 + votes because it is the RIGHT thing to do just adds to the shame. The super majority used to used in rare extreme cases, the flying monkey right has made it a tool of obstruction.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3831 posts)
*Boston Bomber Suspect.

For all we know these guys are copycats.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1755 posts)
The good news is 1 Boston bomber down 1 to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keller TX
Username hidden
(555 posts)
So Democrats and liberals aren't ALL anti gun folks after all huh?? And here I keep being told that is the case by Fox news the NRA and others. Come on folks make up your minds on this subject.

Keller TX
Username hidden
(555 posts)
Adam Lanza's mother was a registered democrat. Very much involved in progressive, liberal politics.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
why do feel it's good for our country to let anyone regardless of their mental or criminal back ground to get a gun ?

Felons can not buy Guns Legally in the USA. They Buy them through Underground sources. Like the DOJ in Mexico...;O) You will Blame the death of those kids on any one but your fucked up society we all created. Where it belongs. No drive to succeed and no cosequences for their actions. Ya America is fucked up our society is very deserving of it.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
Perfect......I second that!

Rio Rancho NM
Username hidden
(319 posts)
So PP is pissed off because a bunch of politicians likely sold out on their promises and didn't vote the way many expected them to? Did he just start following politics 3 weeks ago?

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
pp, outdoors, ghost, gusher and RH make me embarrassed to be an American

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16712 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   61 to 70 of 95   End
TOPIC: FIRST time EVER in my life, today, I am EMBARRASSED for America