FIRST time EVER in my life, today, I am EMBARRASSED for America : Swingers Discussion 2205011051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsFIRST time EVER in my life, today, I am EMBARRASSED for America
TOPIC: FIRST time EVER in my life, today, I am EMBARRASSED for America
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   51 to 60 of 95   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Politically most every racist maybe found on the political right and voting for republicans.

BULL SHIT.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Vacp:

What part of "most every racist maybe found" do you not understand as generalizing?

"most every racist maybe found"

Is a generalized term, it is used so to express the fact that it is a generalization and not a statement that all racist are found (insert).

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7582 posts)
Robert how can you say that. I know several people on the left that are very much against any race but white. Several of them voted Repub. the first time in their lives when Obama ran. It is not just a right wing thing. I could give a rat's ass what color anybody is. As long as they treat people with respect I will give them respect.So come down off your soap box.And you have called me a far right winger.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Lucky:

"we would still have segregated buses, schools and other places.

Thank God for Republicans who ended Segregation"

I am talking about the problems of a simple majority government, not political sides... Further it doesn't matter who did what fifty years ago... Politically most every racist maybe found on the political right and voting for republicans.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7582 posts)
Lucky you know PP thinks he is always right.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Too Funny. Where is my apology PP? You were wrong admitt it and apologize to every Conservative on this site.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
we would still have segregated buses, schools and other places.

Thank God for Republicans who ended Segregation.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Party:

1) You don't want a government of the simple majority. If you had that,

a) we would still have separate but equal laws, b) we would still have segregated buses, schools and other places. c) We would have stronger state rights as the republicans would only need a simple majority to kill any bills that unify this country under a centralized government.

2) Jim's comment about how restrictive laws do make more people into criminals, and no just because someone is such a coward as needing to be armed 24/7 and with a concealed weapon, doesn't mean that they are low life scum.

A rapist is low life scum, a child abuser is low life scum. Someone who feels they must be armed 24/7 is simply a scared individual... Likely a conservative who as a child was terrorized by their parents with excessively strict and or harsh forms of discipline.

This is why they preach conservative ideals, preach about being so disciplined, they aren't talking to us, they are talking through us to their parents... Seeking out their parents approval. (either in this life or the next.) Because they can never obtain this approval, they do unto society what was done onto them.

There are volumes of books on this subject matter, personally I believe such readings ought to be mandatory for 11th and 12th grade students as they exit the life of a child and typically begin to form families and raise children.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7582 posts)
True Maybe how ever if a felon is caught with a gun it is automatic Prison time. 5-15 years depending on the state.Whether or not it is used in a crime.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Lucky2haveU In 33 states a felon can but a gun at a gun show from "private sellers" no questions asked, and in 50 states they can by a gun from their idiot cousin in his driveway. A Effed up society? You got that right.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   51 to 60 of 95   End
TOPIC: FIRST time EVER in my life, today, I am EMBARRASSED for America