Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › FEMA Sources Confirm Coming Martial Law
TOPIC: FEMA_Sources_Confirm_Coming_Martial_Law
Created by: TheDarkLord The original post for this thread was deleted.
1 to 3 of 3
User Details are only visible to members.
LOL...Law abiding citizens need not worry, only the criminals need be concerned...ie the sharpton, jackson, wright and farrakhan people

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
So, Dark Lord, what about martial law are you most afraid of?

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
Sounds the Republican administration has learned to PLAN is it believable? Absolutely I spent 20 yrs in the military dawning a gas mask knowing we would never have to use it (then the first Iraq war hit) guess what the troops were glad they knew how to use that equipment ! Common sense says to have plans for any and all possible attacks including civil unrest. Would something like this be published no it would be classified so I doubt the exact details are as listed however; I do believe their is some type of plan to deal with civil unrest.

Navarre FL
Username hidden
(1420 posts)
1 to 3 of 3
TOPIC: FEMA Sources Confirm Coming Martial Law
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.