Experiment in Factoids : Swingers Discussion 225019
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsExperiment in Factoids
TOPIC: Experiment in Factoids
Created by: sa_interracialcpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
What political factoid do you like to share, regardless how accurate or inaccurate it is, or how obviously slanted it is?

The reason I posted this is pure fun and a way to vent for everyone, even the LURKER! The key to making it work is that you, the next poster can't comment on the previous posters comment, be it accurate or not.

Being a bit silly here might just provide some of you that like to drop turd bombs in perfectly good debates, a place to not derail a good topical debate that always ends in name calling and bring the debate to an abrupt end. This is like the yelling room, just fire away, recompose yourself and get back into that heated debate you sooooo, are an expert on.

I'll be the first...

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 31   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm not a fan of dropping turds into arguments in an attempt to change its direction or otherwise attack the credibility of the opponent.

I'm not saying I never do it... I get frustrated like anyone else... but I'm not always proud of it.

I'm even less of a fan of dropping things in that are deliberately misleading. It's even worse than lies, because lies are easily discredited. But when one presents selected information in a way intended to lead one into the wrong conclusion, it irritates the snot out of me as if you stuck a habanero up my nose.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19081 posts)
Little Johnny grew up in a small town, he was taught that everyone was created equal and racism was not to be tolerated or exhibited . In fact he was taught racism ended with the end of the slave era . Little Johnny grew to adulthood believing everyone was the same on the inside no matter what color, no matter their religion or their income. All Little Johnny had to say when Zimmerman shot Martin was "I love Skittles, upper-middle class neighborhoods AND hoodies when the temperature starts dipping into the 50's....Thank God I am a white boy."

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5349 posts)
VA

Just out of curiosity, is this topic too complicated or am I rubbing the cats fir the wrong direction?

I value your opinion, seriously!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8015 posts)
Do share...

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8015 posts)
I misread this thread title and was going to relate an experience I had with our unicorn a couple weekend back. But it says "Factoids", not "Facials"... never mind..

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19081 posts)
I think FJ might have gotten it, maybe not since he hasn't responded back!?

This is the place to say anything without challenge..

Give it a try!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8015 posts)
Just read it, it's all about you raising hell, just not at what the others say.. Say what you wouldn't normally say, inside your head.

No judgements, no attacks on what you say, just have fun being silly or not. No drama topic!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8015 posts)
"You fuckhead, can't you follow simple instructions? LMAO ;) "

Nope, I guess I don't get it.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16798 posts)
Ya'll do understand how this works right? lol

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8015 posts)
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8015 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 31   End
TOPIC: Experiment in Factoids