Ex CIA Tenet = enhanced interrogation techniques WORK : Swingers Discussion 77885
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsEx CIA Tenet = enhanced interrogation techniques WORK
TOPIC: Ex CIA Tenet = enhanced interrogation techniques WORK
Created by: 38specials The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Tenet chose to take it up the pooper for da Shrub and now he's trying to claim he's not gay. Too late! Prison sex counts ...

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
So let me get this straight: we should consider George "slam dunk" Tenet's opinions valid on why torture techniques work because ______________.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
yes I saw the interview.......my gut said that he was full of shit, I would love to see the "Body Language" expert take a look at that interview.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Make luv not war!

Send your message to AQ, Hezbolla, Iran amd Syria.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Archangel for the first time, I may have to agree with ya. Although Iraq could have been done much better. And would have probably turned out better as well if we could have gotten the UN and Nato involved. But it didn't happen and now we have a barbed arrow to deal with. The dems have no way of guaranteeing that U.S soldiers won't be called back into Iraq within a year or two of pulling out. They can't give any assurances that Nato or the UN would step in and prevent chaos during the aftermath of our withdrawal. Given those two factors, pulling out does not seem like the most responsible option right now. Maybe scaling back forces toward the borders and setting up a containment perimeter around the Sunni triangle. And having heavy military presence near the Syrian and Iranian borders.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
β€œAl Qaeda is here and waiting.”

All ways has been, And waiting for a democrat to take the white house. Because they don't CARE which side of the aisle your on, you are an infidel.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Saddam Hussien was a Weapon Of Mass Destruction.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Dzzy,

There has been at least a ton of mustard gas found in Iraq, however the news media burries it. the last i heard the talking heads said it was "out dated"... I wish the guy would take a wiff tell me if it was out dated. they also found sarin never gas shells in iraq. What they didn't find was mass supplies of WMD. But wmd was found. Liberals are so stupid

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
dizzy you fail to address the subject at hand and have dodged the question. Please stay on subject and give us your thoughts on this position held by George Tenet?

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
it's not just agressive questioning it was the picking up people off the streets and flying them to unknown prisons throughout the world.

I wonder though if you agree with Mr. Tenet's much anticipated harse criticism of Cheney and the administration on the whole "slam dunk" issue..

Ex-CIA Director George Tenet says the way the Bush administration has used his now famous "slam dunk" comment β€” which he admits saying in reference to making the public case for weapons of mass destruction in Iraq β€” is both disingenuous and dishonorable

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: Ex CIA Tenet = enhanced interrogation techniques WORK