Erections Have Consequences : Swingers Discussion 2191221021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsErections Have Consequences
TOPIC: Erections Have Consequences
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 56   End
User Details are only visible to members.
*But remember I'm only capable of mindless flirting. *

Nice passive aggressive bullshit.

What I said was in response to some more of your typical bullshit, claiming that you tried posting in the political forums and left. I responded, that I recall when you "tried" posting in politics, and that mindless flirting did not work in derailing threads in politics. Hmmm on the other hand, maybe there is a reading comprehension in play here...

"You've brought that up a couple of times. Did someone say that?"

Passive aggressiveness! why not come out and state it straight? what's up with attempting to manipulate others, ya know, continue to throw such comments until someone (in this case you) is on the hook asking what's wrong?.

**Sometimes people simply choose to engage in mindless flirting because they are here to relax and unwind not to get wound up. **

Right, no one has a problem with that. But when it's in every thread, literally in every thread, and the only place where one is able to get away from it is in politics, it's kind of difficult to overlook. There are practically thousands of threads, where people flirt and enjoy that type of interaction, why attempt to derail topics even in the ONLY two places on these fora where everybody else stays on topic? If politics isn't something that you discuss with others, why are you trying to disrupt those who ARE into it?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
well I'm certain there are more uncharted erogenous areas on me that have yet to be discovered, it might help you earn your "degree" your PG Degree ;)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17716 posts)
Chemistry, biology, anatomy- all good things to know if you're curing some disease or creating some new kind of GMO.

The way I figure it, I don't need to kow how to build a car, I just need to know how to drive the thing. That comes from experience, not from a text book, and it certainly doesn't come from reading the owner's maual.

I'm a very good driver, and I don't need to ask for directions from someone standing on the corner as I cum to a Y.

I think I get a consequence from PG, my pants seem a bit tight in the crotch...

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
I'm still working on my anatomy and physics "degrees".

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(19141 posts)
I've got more degrees than a thermometer, but the understanding of women is an ongoing adventure.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
We can work with those, although for my quest of finding all the out of the ordinary places I can orgasm from, anatomy might come in handy as well.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17716 posts)
"For potential swing partners I'm more interested in chemistry and biology. "

I have one degree in each. Does that count? :)

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(19141 posts)
For potential swing partners I'm more interested in chemistry and biology. The law of attraction. The theory of an object in motion stays in motion (most likely my hips), if a pair of panties hits the floor and no one is paying attention does it still make a sound or do we care? How many spots on my body can you make me orgasm from, I'm sure there are some spots just waiting to be discovered.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17716 posts)
Ain't that the truth. Unfortunately, polarized and canned political dialog has the effect of making actual knowledge harder to come by.

But the curious individual still wants to know what's going on in the real world. Politics just obscures all that.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
A lack of discussion of world events does not mean the person does not have knowledge of world events.

There are plenty of people in here who comment constantly about world events but obviously have no idea what they are talking about.

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(19141 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 56   End
TOPIC: Erections Have Consequences