Erections Have Consequences : Swingers Discussion 219122
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsErections Have Consequences
TOPIC: Erections Have Consequences
Created by: vabeachcouple33
Original Starting post for this thread:
Sorry... iPhone autocorrect.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 56   End
User Details are only visible to members.
sedu:

"Anthony Weiner's wife, Huma Abedin, made over $300,000/year for a Clinton based consulting firm all while a public employee at the State Dept. for Hillary Clinton.

It's a good thing she's a Democrat, otherwise the media might investigate this blatant conflict of interest, rather than praise her for her Prada collection & "bravery.""

No, Huma just did more work. I would think people like you would appreciate such work ethics.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6870 posts)
**new report alleges that Weiner may have spent tens of thousands in campaign cash to "investigate" the claim he knew all along was absolutely fake.

The allegations were brought by the New York Daily News on Sunday, after reporter Greg Smith wrote that campaign spending records show Weiner spent $43,100 in campaign contributions on private investigations firm T&M Protection Resources.

According to its website, T&M Protection Resources provides "seamlessly integrated security and investigative services, including state-of-the-art security technologies, to leading corporations, organizations and private clients" in order to protect the "safety and security of people, property and reputations."**

================

What subconscious psychological or metaphysical karmic phenomena are at play here where some people insist on living up to their name?

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16513 posts)
Anthony Weiner's wife, Huma Abedin, made over $300,000/year for a Clinton based consulting firm all while a public employee at the State Dept. for Hillary Clinton.

It's a good thing she's a Democrat, otherwise the media might investigate this blatant conflict of interest, rather than praise her for her Prada collection & "bravery."

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16513 posts)
I'm joining the club. They ought to leave guys fooling around with ladies the hell alone, even if they are Politicians. But Geez, you have to admit, Weiner is such a narcissistic asshole, he ought to get a kick in the balls just because of that.

Wilmington DE

Username hidden
(564 posts)
Sexual harassment????? The women had phone sex with him, so who was harassing who? Oh wait no one was harassing anyone.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
What does any of this have to do with cops?

This whole thing with Weiner doesn't seem to have any criminal element to it at all. I personally don't especially care what politicians do sexually so long as they do not abuse their powers of office while doing so. I just found the story amusing.

None of us here can ever run for any serious level of public office. If we even try, the dirt-diggers of the world WILL find people we've had sex with, the idiot public will crucify us, and that'll be the end of that.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17523 posts)
Sedu:

"Yes, because the cops have nothing better to do but go after those who text others unwanted texts!"

It is called sexual harassment. Might want to open a book or read a few employment or hell, just read the laws on harassment and sexual harassment.

Further, by calling the police, you are more enabled to have the person sending the text arrested and you might even be able to get them locked up for a few days in county while the trial process begins.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6870 posts)
Yes, because the cops have nothing better to do but go after those who text others unwanted texts!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16513 posts)
It must be a slow news day when you must get involved into peoples personal lives.

Sexting between adults is called legal. If the receiver didn't want to receive the text... Send one reply stating so, then call the police upon the second infraction. See how easy that is?

No news media, no waiting days or months for the candidate to try and rebuild themselves, only to attack with the photos again.

Personally I couldn't care less if a candidate strutted around but ass naked. Just let me know where they sat so I don't sit there.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6870 posts)
Lol, Fj. Nice!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16513 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 56   End
TOPIC: Erections Have Consequences