Epis Voter Fraud Discovered in Florida or Romney Steps on His Dick one more time : Swingers Discussion 209452
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsEpis Voter Fraud Discovered in Florida or Romney Steps on His Dick one more time
TOPIC: Epis Voter Fraud Discovered in Florida or Romney Steps on His Dick one more time
Created by: TheGhost_and_MrsMuir
Original Starting post for this thread:
Florida GOP Fired Romney Consultant's Voter Registration Firm After Fraudulent Forms Reported in Palm Beach Thursday, 27 September 2012 10:45

The Republican Party of Florida's top recipient of 2012 expenditures, a firm by the name of Strategic Allied Consulting, was just fired on Tuesday night, after more than 100 apparently fraudulent voter registration forms were discovered to have been turned in by the group to the Palm Beach County, FL Supervisor of Elections.

The firm appears to be another shell company of Nathan Sproul, a longtime, notorious Republican operative, hired year after year by GOP Presidential campaigns, despite being accused of shredding Democratic voter registration forms in a number of states over several past elections.

According to the Center for Responsive Politics, Strategic Allied Consulting has been paid some $667,000 this year by the FL GOP, presumably to run its voter registration campaigns in the state. That number, however, does not account for another identical payment made in August. The Palm Beach Post is reporting tonight that the firm received "more than $1.3 million" from the Republican Party of Florida "to register new voters."

The firm is not only tied to the FL GOP, but also to the Mitt Romney Campaign, which hired Sproul as a political consultant late last year, despite years of fraud allegations against his organizations in multiple states.

Moreover, the firm is also reportedly operating similar voter registration operations on behalf of the Republican Party, to the tune of hundreds of thousands of dollars, in a number of key battleground states this year, including North Carolina, Virginia and Colorado. Strategic Allied has recently taken steps to hide their ownership by Sproul's notorious firm, Sproul & Associates.

Palm Beach County Supervisor of Election Susan Bucher confirmed to The BRAD BLOG late this evening that she turned over 106 suspicious voter registration applications to the Florida State Attorney during a meeting yesterday afternoon in Palm Beach, after the "questionable" applications were submitted to her office by a worker for Strategic Allied.

The forms were said to all have similar signatures, changed addresses and party affiliations, and other defects which appear to have all been done by the same hand.

The case emerging in Florida tonight mirrors a similar incident reported earlier this year when more than a thousand fraudulent voter registration forms were discovered to have been turned in to the Sacramento County, CA Registrar of Voters by a group hired by that state's Republican Party.

But that's not the only similar case, as a massive GOP voter registration scheme, which appears to involve the upper-echelons of the national party, begins to emerge...

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LQQ, The Reps are pro-war and always gave the military the biggest raises.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
ACORN has been gone since 2010.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17378 posts)
"I used to a Dem growing up in Massachusetts until I joined and served in the US Navy."

Why did that change your mind?

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4068 posts)
Plus one stupid act by one person or company doesn't represent everyone. On both sides of the aisle! I don't believe in the personal attacks going on. I used to a Dem growing up in Massachusetts until I joined and served in the US Navy.

Middleburg FL
Username hidden
(21 posts)
Difference is the Republican Party fired that company as it should have been. But ACORN still gets money every year.

Middleburg FL
Username hidden
(21 posts)
No.. but couldn't someone have written a relatively short synopsis and given the link for those who wish to read more?

You can do it however you like - I'm just wondering how many people really want to take the time to read your latest dailykos/salon C&P.

Anyway - no intention to argue on it. I was just a little aghast at the sheer length of this posting (and the multiple threads you're starting, also with long C&Ps). It's the same thing we ripped on alwaysready for doing in the open forum.

As you were.....

Dallas TX
Username hidden
(20201 posts)
"Good to see alwaysready has some competition for extraordinarily long cut-and-pastes. I spent 1 minute cutting and pasting this all into Word to do a word count - 2,697 words, 9 pages. Seriously? "

Careful VA, you are beginning to sound like a good and proper 'Know Nothing'. Your minute might have been better spent expanding your mind, don't you think?

To me, only someone that is full right to the brim with dogma has no room for new information.

On the other hand, if there had been too LITTLE information I'm sure you would have denied it and/or demanded more information to support my post....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
Good to see alwaysready has some competition for extraordinarily long cut-and-pastes. I spent 1 minute cutting and pasting this all into Word to do a word count - 2,697 words, 9 pages. Seriously?

Dallas TX
Username hidden
(20201 posts)
"The Republican Party of Florida's top recipient of 2012 expenditures, a firm by the name of Strategic Allied Consulting, was just fired on Tuesday night, after more than 100 apparently fraudulent voter registration forms were discovered to have been turned in by the group to the Palm Beach County, FL Supervisor of Elections."

How can this possibly be? According to the GOP posters here only Dems did this.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4068 posts)
All the while, Republicans were loudly accusing Democrats of committing "voter fraud" requiring polling place Photo ID restrictions to stop it, even though there are just 10 known cases of in-person impersonation --- the only type of voter fraud that can possibly be deterred by Photo ID --- out of hundreds of millions of votes cast in all 50 states since 2000, according to a recent exhaustive report by the non-partisan investigative news consortium, News21.

Perhaps it's a case of projection. Perhaps the GOP knows about the fraud that they are carrying out, so they presume that Democrats must be doing something similar. Nonetheless, when it comes to voter registration fraud, Republicans are the champs, hands down. And it remains to be seen how wide and how high this story will go. This one may have legs.

As to actual voter fraud, it's Republicans --- and very high profile ones at that, including Mitt Romney himself --- who are winning that contest as well. See our recent report detailing 10+ recent cases of voter fraud and other related election fraud crimes by very high profile Republicans right here.

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: Epis Voter Fraud Discovered in Florida or Romney Steps on His Dick one more time