Elections have consequences : Swingers Discussion 2191161071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsElections have consequences
TOPIC: Elections have consequences
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   71 to 80 of 105   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"I can't think of anything to respond to such an asinine comment with. "

You should not end a sentence with a preposition.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Forgot to add that your source of "facts" is questionable, to say the least.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
I know architects who have been out of work for years. There are a number of highly educated/skilled people who have been unable to find jobs in their discipline, or at a similar wage.

Perhaps someday you will find a subject you are capable of discussing intelligently.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Evil might be a strong word for greedy men, but it discribes the beast that they serve. (the devil/Satan/insert other name for lucifer)

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
Good:

It is a fact that lesser educated people take longer to find new forms of employment which paid the same or better for the same level of work loads. Further it is a fact that the lesser educated are predominately more likely to be on welfare of some kind.

I would love to be paid a wage where by I didn't qualify for free medical through the VA. I refuse to start a family until I have the means to provide for one so not to be on welfare and to help (vie paying into taxes more than I receive back) others who need the welfare, because their employers don't do their jobs and pay a living wage.

Living wage is a wage where by healthcare is not a problem, savings for the children's (two to three) college funds isn't a problem. And at the least one reliable means of transportation for the family is avaiable.

As current, this isn't the case for a full time employee. It isn't even the case for some better off employees.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
Evil billionaires...

Sorry, I can't think of anything to respond to such an asinine comment with.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
“…how it is easier to make lower educated people work harder than higher educated people…”

Gotta hand it to you Robert, just when I think you have made the most outrageously dumb statement possible, you outdo yourself. You don’t understand people or psychology one tiny bit.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Tea Party was founded and funded by evil billionaires. Occupy was self started.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Good:

It is possible that OWS protested as you say, but was that at the beginning or the ending of the news coverage over the x amount of media coverage they received?

They started out at wall street and because they woukdnt listen, went to the government.

Given the polarized environment and how it is easier to make lower educated people work harder than higher educated people, the right enjoys and promotes ideas that keep people from obtaining higher levels of edication.

The work hard mentality is counter productive to advancing society when that mentality isn't taken hand in hand with respecting the work done.

We are twice as productive if not three times more productive than our fathers, yet are paid a wage less than our fathers.

Case in point and as Sedu liked to try and use as bait. The factories here in hazleton hire at about 8-10 USD a hour... That is the same wage they have started workers at for the last twenty years, but demand twice the work.

That isn't working hard, that is working stupid.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
Just an FYI, OWS did demonstrate in front of government buildings. OWS set up camp in front of a federal building/courthouse, a county courthouse and a city hall in at least one city in MN.

I would have sworn I was the 60's- the word 'hippies" comes to mind. Kind of a messy site from what I saw.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   71 to 80 of 105   End
TOPIC: Elections have consequences