Elections have consequences : Swingers Discussion 2191161052
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsElections have consequences
TOPIC: Elections have consequences
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   52 to 61 of 105   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Vacp:

When I had the money for education, I had not the education to know how to pick a career field. My parents knew nothing about it and thought that the colleges would prepare you for it. My high school only prepared the advance placement students for picking college courses which would lead to a real career and told the rest to accept minimum wage jobs in the factories.

So yes, society failed to educate me. That is your generations failing. Yet I have not produced children to live off welfare, I do not commit comes to obtain money, and I do not allow my lower lot in life to make me bitter as your life has made you.

Why? Because all the money in the world will never make you a good man if all you have to show for it is greed, lust and bitterness.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7580 posts)
the building trades right now is a great place to work if you want to work. there is plenty of work out there. Architects are also hiring at this point

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1272 posts)
Well Robert if you would get off your ass and learn how to do something besides using a key board maybe you could find a job.If you had done some research on computer based jobs you would have found that field is over filled with workers. Maybe you should have spent your money on learning a skilled trade. Oh that's right you don't like to get dirty. Well money is green no matter what work you do.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Mari:

Are you being sarcastic?

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7580 posts)
Go get 'em Robert.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2373 posts)
"Evil billionaires..."

"Sorry, I can't think of anything to respond..." ===========

Is there doubt that the Koch brothers are billionaires? Or that they are evil? Or that they invented the Tea Party?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
A person may be sharp or not, but that doesn't mean he/she shall be treated as a tool. A lot of employers treat their tools better than they treat their employees. After all, when a tool wears out, you have to buy a new one. When a worker is used up, new workers are clamoring for the position.

At least that's how it works when you have a peon caste of the population.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Good:

Those Architect's who were out of work for years, is that sense 2008? Or shortly before the housing bubble? The building trades (which is to include architects) isn't a good field right now. Like the computer graphic field, there are too many wanting in and too few jobs.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7580 posts)
Three skill sets and still couldn't survive in the city? For all of those skills, you cannot survive in a city and are guaranteed SS. My generation won't have SS and likely other benefits, so our skill sets must bring in three times the money yours brought you, or we will starve in our old age.

Once more, your generation has handed mine a nation in worst condition than the one you received.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7580 posts)
Vacp:

"That's why I told you I have three skill sets that I can use to make good money. One must learn how to do more than one thing to survive. Being a rent a cop is not really being productive. They could buy more cameras or by a drone to fly over the mine you work at and make your job go away. So just think about the drones you want to see in the skies. Think how they may put you in the unemployment line."

Ah, they could, except that a camera or drone won't call the police immediately... That is left up to someone who reviews the tapes. So now you have someone sitting infront of a bank of cameras, monitoring them all, paying for the electricity, and upkeep of the cameras... The cost becomes more than paying someone to sit in a vehicle.

"Let me ask you something. Do you use the self check out lines at the store??"

Not when I can avoid it, but as I have said. We can not avoid the advancement of technology and when ever I can, I use the regular check outs... Just the same as when I go to the bank and cash my check, I use a real live teller and not the machines.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7580 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   52 to 61 of 105   End
TOPIC: Elections have consequences