Elections have consequences : Swingers Discussion 2191161042
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsElections have consequences
TOPIC: Elections have consequences
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   42 to 51 of 105   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hmmm

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16446 posts)
"Go get 'em Robert. "

Really? What kind of fucktard are you? :-)

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16977 posts)
Architecture, like engineering, is considered a professional field, not a building trade. To "practice" either requires testing and licensing.

A bilding tradesman would be a carpenter, cement finisher, bricklayer, equipment operator, iron worker, sheet metal worker, roofer, waterproofer, electrician, lather/plasterer, painter, general laborer, plumber/pipefitter, elevator constructor, etc.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
"Is there doubt that the Koch brothers are billionaires?" Not in my mind.

"Or that they are evil?" I don't believe I've ever called anyone evil, so I'll say no.

"Or that they invented the Tea Party?" I don't know, I never paid attention to the Tea Party. I prefer coffee.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Robert good luck with that. You do know that that field is also starting to get full of qualified people. So you need to kick it in gear or you will miss the boat.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Umm, actually Robert, construction is starting to pick up, so it is a good field to consider at this time- for those who want that type of work. Hell I know a company that is having a hard time finding heavy equipment operators at the moment. Another finding carpenters.

Yes, yes, yes, we all know you are not competent or qualified for that job.

And both you an Outdoors, please spare me the "used up and cast away" lines about construction workers. Neither of you have demonstrated any knowledge about construction related occupations. All I read are anecdotal statements.

Every occupation has it's ups and downs. Not everyone is cut out to be a rocket surgeon or a street sweeper. I'd be willing to venture that there will be jobs in 10 years that we haven't even heard of yet. You can't go to college to be trained for a position that doesn't exist yet.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Knives don't get paid.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
I think that I'll stay on track for Ultrasound and sonography. People will always become sick and we aren't going to change the way the medical field works any time soon.

Starting pay is about 23 USD a hour.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7440 posts)
Robert automotive field. Trade school approx.8-10K cost. Approx starting pay $16.00-$18.00 per hour.After approx. 3-5 years exp. $22.00-$28.00 per hour.I see this all the time in my main skill area.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Gf:

1) the trades such as what? Simply stating the trades are hiring is like saying opportunities are out there... Obviouslly there are opportunities, but without a road map, you are lost and wasting money on fuel you don't have to waste.

2) I don't see trades as viable for multiple reasons. Chief amongst them is that in most building trades you must work for others who are only paying 2 maybe 3 dollars over minimum wage. Start ups without experience will result in failure and economics ruin.

So if one is to go 15,000 USD into debt for schooling, one must have a return that allows them to pay off that debt and grow the family and economy simutainiouslly. This isn't done and the work requirements aren't safe.

Case in point, lifting 75 pounds repeatedly while climbing a ladder without safety harnesses. You are hired as day labor when you are new, so workmans comp is a crack shot and you don't have medical. Then the fact that you likely aren't going to heal well means the you are now slower, always in pain and never employed. (kinda like 1/3 of my extended family)

Welcome to the working world of the trades, where you are used like a crack whore and tossed away like torliet paper after its used.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7440 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   42 to 51 of 105   End
TOPIC: Elections have consequences