Elections have consequences : Swingers Discussion 2191161031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsElections have consequences
TOPIC: Elections have consequences
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   31 to 40 of 105   End
User Details are only visible to members.
A new study funded by the National Cancer Institute of the National Institutes of Health reveals that the Tea Party Movement was planned over a decade ago by groups with ties to the tobacco and fossil fuel industries. The movement was not a spontaneous populist uprising, but rather a long-term strategy to promote the anti-science, anti-government agenda of powerful corporate interests.

The two organizations mentioned in the report, Americans for Prosperity and Freedomworks, used to be a single organization that was founded by the Koch brothers and heavily financed by the tobacco industry. These organizations began planning the Tea Party Movement over ten years ago to promote a common agenda that advocated market fundamentalism over science and opposed any regulation or taxation of fossil fuels and tobacco products.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Just:

If you name the scientist that you read and heard, I'll start labeling the ones I have read and listened to.

Until then, let me list what I have seen in the last 29 years.

More extrem weather. Less overall snow fall with what snow fall we have had melting too quickly for the water table to be replenished. Hotter late summers/warmer winters. The Melting of most ice caps and glaciers. Rising sea levels at a rate unrecorded by man.

Now I will agree that we can't blame everything on industry, history and science proves that this has been the trend over the last 10,000 years. However what we must do is adapt.

To adapt, we must change. Change the way we spread and use wealth, resources and time.

Science must be funded above all other endeavors. Namely energy,food production and the medical fields.

We technically have 85% of the tech needed to live in space and can create gravity by spinning the stations and building on the walls. (centrifugal force.) energy and reusable space flight is the only things holding us back.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7703 posts)
Mickey: I have to disagree with you about the Tea Party. The idea started out with good intentions but the movement was kidnapped by religious zealots who made it a party of god. The Tea Party will not go any where now. I want freedom/liberty. I will not support anything or go to any rally where I am to get on my knees because someone is up on stage invoking self imposed powers over me because he says they were bestowed on him by a god.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
LMAO@Robert I guess you do huh Robert? no i do not but have read and watched plenty of them on tv stating that its all fucking bullshit,,All some of that fat ass fuck Al Gore crap and man did he get rich out of Idiots like you.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5107 posts)
"Again global warming is fucking bullshit. PERIOD!!!! "

So says one without any degree in science what so ever.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7703 posts)
Again global warming is fucking bullshit. PERIOD!!!!

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5107 posts)
Global warming is very real... What we can do to stop it might be limited, but what we can do to adapt to it is a lot. Sadly it is expensive, so we must tax those with the cash to pay for the research into soilless farms, and other means of preparing for rapidly changing environments which will require our consumption of Genetically modified food.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7703 posts)
I don't know. A mentally deranged person who has a gun, someone on drugs with a gun, can do pretty bad things. If they plotted for years and garnered millions of dollars to execute their heinous act, I'd call that more vile than just spontaneously doing something crazy.

Global warming will kill a lot more than a few people. A lot more than any war. A lot more than any historic plague. The Koch brothers are dedicated to making more money now, and against any effort to change priorities to anything like "sustainability".

In the Age of Propaganda, idiots can apparently be bought for a couple of dollars per head, and marched to the polls, to elect puppets into Congress, to the everlasting detriment of every inhabitant of Earth.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Global warming is a fu--ing Myth, Tea Party TAXED ENOUGH ALREADY ""TEA"" Are normal hard working people who are fed up with the trash we have in Washington!!! Thank God for the Tea party who are getting stronger everyday..

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5107 posts)
Since you asked nicely...

Using the word evil is asinine.

"Evil" is not a word I typically use, but an example of what I might consider evil is a young man walking up to a woman on the street and shooting her infant to death in front of her.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   31 to 40 of 105   End
TOPIC: Elections have consequences