Egypt : Swingers Discussion 224633
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsEgypt
TOPIC: Egypt
Created by: maritimers
Original Starting post for this thread:
At least from today's vantage point it seems a good thing we've kept spending all that money on the Egypt military. The world does not need Islamic fundamentalists creating another "one man, one vote, one time" regime in the world's largest Arab nation.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 111   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Anyone have scripture and verse to back up Mickey's claim? Anyone?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
I'd rather the fundamentalists be underground than running governments, but yeah, they will cause plenty of trouble in either case.

Va, I spend my winter in the U.S. Rockies and am not eligible for pogey, but I have quite the collection of toques.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2368 posts)
I don't really know how much cleaning they can do in Gaza. Particularly now, with MB going underground. Things might actually get even worse there, I'm quite concerned with what's going on in Egypt, probably more than Syria.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16414 posts)
Mental midget... now there's a term I haven't heard since I lived in Canada.. lol

Wear your toque while going to collect your pogey, hoser.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(19400 posts)
I try not to get my hopes too high, but what a positive development it would be if the Egyptians were to clean house in Gaza. PP is a mental midget.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2368 posts)
Even better, Puffy Punim must be stuffing his face that Muslim Brotherhood has been banned...poor thing!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16414 posts)
It is very enjoyable to watch the Egyptian army put the continued squeeze on Hamas.

It is equally enjoyable to watch PeePee's position undermined and repudiated on a daily basis:

Egypt warns Hamas of 'harsh' response if security threatened

CAIRO (AFP) - Foreign Minister Nabil Fahmy has warned Hamas of a "harsh response" if the Palestinian Islamist movement that rules the neighbouring Gaza Strip threatened Egypt's national security.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2368 posts)
I never did get that Scripture and verse I asked for did I? Oh wait...that's because it doesn't exist? How do you hide a $100 bill from a Christian? Put it in their Bible

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
Yeah, I remember his laughable rants about the supremacy clause.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2368 posts)
You're operating under the assumption that you're dealing with a rational human being that is capable of accepting the fact that they were wrong about something.

He once polluted a whole thread with these claims that the ADL was declared a hate group by the SPLC, and proceeded to call me stupid and a "hopeless suck up" when I told him that I was unable to find anything to support his claim.

He eventually admitted that he made a "typo" and meant to type JDL. So he made a "typo" twice, missed me repeating it back to him about 8 times, and then replied with:

"No really Coekey. You caught me in a typo. Do the happy dance and tell the other tards you really showed the smart kids a tingg or two "

Seriously. This guy is a wart who deserves all the pain and misery that life hands him. And I have little doubt that it does.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(19400 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 111   End
TOPIC: Egypt