Ed Snowden - Hero or Enemy : Swingers Discussion 223406
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsEd Snowden - Hero or Enemy
TOPIC: Ed Snowden - Hero or Enemy
Created by: cplofunswingers
Original Starting post for this thread:
I'm actually surprised this isn't already a topic. Or maybe this is what SA was thinking of when he started the "Just how much can you tolerate?" thread.

huffingtonpost. com/2013/06/09/edward-snowden-nsa-leak-guardian-whistleblower-nsa-revelations_n_3412245.html

There's dozens of articles out there now, obviously. I suggest reading several of them.

I think this guy is a god damned hero. Takes some big fucking cojones to call out the feds for this shit and I hope that the American public rallies behind this guy.

Safety vs Freedom? I'll take freedom every time.

T

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 108   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LMAO Yeah....the US Military is a SHINING example of transparency, integrity, efficiency, and tight fisted fiscal management...bwhahahahaha !!!!

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
Sure, that'd fix it. Everybody knows that Government Bureaucrats are the most cost effective, productive, energetic workers in the world. Their Pay Rates are based on the GS system. The more people a bureaucrat can get to work for him, the higher his GS grade, and the more money he makes. That's what incentivizes all of those productive Bureaucratic attributes.

Just look at how effective, honest, and reliable the IRS is, the Attorney General's Office, well just about any Government Agency, except, Thank God, the Military.

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(844 posts)
Fjep..... always thinking about poussy, aren't ya!

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(844 posts)
I don't think I would go to Bolivia, I think we still have FBI there. His best bet would be to stay in Russia. Plenty of Russian beauties there also.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Venezuela beat them to it ;).

Dood is good as dead.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Bolivia just said they'd offer him asylum!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8009 posts)
Party:

In this, we agree.

Everyone handling these documents ought be restricted to the UCMJ or create a civilian version there of. Either way, even as a civilian working for the government (direct or indirect) you sign paperwork that specifically states that if you are convicted of releasing the type of information Snowden released, you may face fines starting around 200,000 USD and serve years in prison.

More over, what we can expect from this is that anyone handling this information will be monitored more closely. Their personal lives and privacy invaded and their communications recorded, emails copied, ect.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7259 posts)
Snowden is what you get when you outsource Governmental administration to the lowest bidder...he is a living example of why it should NEVER happen

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
Robert, I have to agree. You whine too much. On the gun forum I gave you an idea that really is a good way to get into the money making stream. You never even responded.

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(360 posts)
If I trusted our Government, it would be easy! I would not be on Snowdens side. But I don't trust our current Government, so I'm not. Even so, I don't agree that one man, all by himself, should be given a free ride when he decides to blow up the secrecy of an entire Government bureaucracy designed to protect us from Jihads. No one American is smart enough to intelligently balance the plusses and minuses on such an important and possibly dangerous question and therefrom take his solely designed remedial action. I think the guy is a Narcissistic Psychotic. So, I would think it safer for greater America to side with our elected government officials on this issue, despite the fact that most of us distrust both Congress and our Administration.

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(844 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 108   End
TOPIC: Ed Snowden - Hero or Enemy