Eat the Rich Parte Deux : Swingers Discussion 2120411051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsEat the Rich Parte Deux
TOPIC: Eat the Rich Parte Deux
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   51 to 59 of 59 
User Details are only visible to members.
I once knew this beautiful woman whose personality was centered largely around the theme that her parents and teachers and friends all resented her for her good looks and great body and only liked her sister better because they felt sorry for her not being as attractive.

It did not take me long to figure out that she was a severe narcissist.

The OP strikes a similar chord.

"So yeah, I say fuck them. Not because they're rich, but because they're despicable human beings who only live to collect money and don't really care about anything or anyone else. "

Starting this thread with a quote that someone made about rich people.

I keep wondering why is it not okay with the rich saying that the poor are deadbeats, lazy fucks, drug addicted losers voting for the democratic party because they get free rides and lots of perks. But it seems to to be quite acceptable to describe the rich as sub-humans, cold hearted, despicable pricks who live for the purpose of stealing, harming, not caring for others?

It gets either party no where, why even engage in such an unintelligent exchange? why allow yourself to be displayed in such a, well, stupid light?

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2368 posts)
" ...why even engage in such an unintelligent exchange? why allow yourself to be displayed in such a, well, stupid light?"

Author should tell us?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Me too.

Unfortunately, actually fortunately, one can not control other's actions.

We will both have to get better at ignoring idiots...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17354 posts)
Such a discourse in my opinion is for one, and one purpose only, to insult one or the other. But it doesn't advance the actual topic, it ends it.

This is incredibly frustrating to me.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
"Exactly, why engage in such a low level discourse? there is a subset of society on both sides that falls into the description, but I refuse to believe that such a discourse is necessary, it just goes no where."

Because many people like to bring others down to their level.

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17354 posts)
* percentage of the so called poor, just as you describe. There is some percentage of rich folks that act like what you descrbe also.*

Exactly, why engage in such a low level discourse? there is a subset of society on both sides that falls into the description, but I refuse to believe that such a discourse is necessary, it just goes no where.

Tbr,

You can interpret it any way you want, I walked away from that post with the understanding that the person has a problem with the CEO of Hostess but holds a general outlook about the rich as described in the snippet.

Certainly, he's not the only one, immediate others: Robert, OutDrone and about 80% of the commentators on the huffPo.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
I think it's perfectly acceptable to call a large percentage of the so called poor, just as you describe. There is some percentage of rich folks that act like what you descrbe also. However, my guess is that is a very small percentage. Thats just my take though.

Rio Rancho NM
Username hidden
(319 posts)
"Starting this thread with a quote that someone made about rich people."

No.

You started this thread with a quote that someone made about some *specific* rich people, namely the Hostess executives.

Certainly some people think that some rich people are selfish, immoral, capricious, fools. And some are.

Just as some poor people are drug addled losers waiting for their next hand out.

The reason that you hear "selfish, immoral, capricious, fools" more than you hear "drug addled losers waiting for their next hand out" is that there are more poor people than there are rich people.

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17354 posts)
"So yeah, I say fuck them. Not because they're rich, but because they're despicable human beings who only live to collect money and don't really care about anything or anyone else. "

Starting this thread with a quote that someone made about rich people.

I keep wondering why is it not okay with the rich saying that the poor are deadbeats, lazy fucks, drug addicted losers voting for the democratic party because they get free rides and lots of perks. But it seems to to be quite acceptable to describe the rich as sub-humans, cold hearted, despicable pricks who live for the purpose of stealing, harming, not caring for others?

It gets either party no where, why even engage in such an unintelligent exchange? why allow yourself to be displayed in such a, well, stupid light?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   51 to 59 of 59 
TOPIC: Eat the Rich Parte Deux