Eat the Rich Parte Deux : Swingers Discussion 2120411021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsEat the Rich Parte Deux
TOPIC: Eat the Rich Parte Deux
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 59   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks .

*Mwuah*

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19410 posts)
They don't need to, it was meant for you ;)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16437 posts)
I know what it was. I didn't think most of the forum troglodytes would understand.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19410 posts)
Humor, sexy, find your sense of humor! ;)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16437 posts)
It wasn't intended for you. It was intended for those who think they're getting a big wet bite out of my ass, when the truth is they'll be getting a smaller one.

They'll be getting something big and wet, alright. But it won't be something they want.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19410 posts)
I was with ya, and completely understood ya, we've pretty much reacted to the economic changes similarly. But I parted from ya when you did that trick with your butt, that ain't right. As soon as you aimed for your butt, I knew I had about 5 seconds to bolt ;)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16437 posts)
I've simply given up.

Not given up on my goals to succeed. I've given up on hoping that the electorate will stop being so stupid. Given up on hoping that any smart economic decisions will be made in Washington by anyone.

I reacted to changing conditions and quit my job as a chemist because with the way taxes are structured it made economic sense to do so. I was working simply to pay for Mrs. VA's taxes. After building something of a business, I had a lingering thread of hope for some time, but really, we knew it was over about a year ago, and reacted again. We reorganized ourselves in early 2012 to keep the IRS happy with respect to contractor/1099 status, but really, the realities of life were making it difficult, and we ditched our business almost entirely, bringing our clients, work and people to another company. Mrs. VA became a high-ranking executive and an employee, and I made myself a business of one - just me - contracting for the same business. We often still think of the business we no longer own as ours, because we make a lot of executive and hiring decisions, but we have lost interest in it. It made economic sense to do what we did.

Now, we're faced with new challenges. Increases in Medicaid taxes, personal income taxes, etc. These things cost money. So, again, I am preparing to react. I'll keep myself on as an occasional contractor as a favor to our friend who runs her company, but I won't make a lot of money. I'd planned this in 2011, actually, but dragged my heels on it because I was not as strongly incentivized to do this. Whether I do or not will depend on what happens between now and Dec. 31.

By ditching this source of my income I bring down our combined income to the point where any looming tax increases won't touch us. I am switching over my career - AGAIN - to one where my income will be capital-gains based. No SS taxes. No Medicaid taxes. No income taxes. Yes, capital gains taxes are going up, but like before - it makes economic sense for us to do this, more than ever before.

I am a numbers-driven guy, and I have run the numbers - as I have for every other change I make - out the ying yang to make sure that what I am going to change makes sense. To those who think I am cutting my nose off to spite my face, you are simply wrong. I will ultimately bring home more money this way. I've been right every other time. I'll be right this time too. We'll have Mrs. VA's steady income to pay our bills, and my erratic income to build our future for very early and very long retirement. I have been continuing to do my DOJ and California Attorney General work as a favor to those I have been working with, even though I am not officially under contract, but that work will end, and they'll have to subpoena me to get me to comment any further on what's been going on.

I might not make this transition cleanly, but it's almost certainly coming. I won't even pretend to not seem arrogant here - people like us will always do well, no matter how you come after us, what rules you put in front of us, and what you do to the tax code to attempt to reign in our success in the name of fairness.

And to those who don't like what I'm doing, or don't understand how I will ultimately benefit and those who depend on my tax dollars will ultimately lose....

(lifts ass cheek and pushes out a big loud stinky fart)

That's approximately how much I care.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19410 posts)
"a far left wackadoodle"

??? From the little I can see of Mrs. Cplofun, she would be welcome to wack my doodle any ol' time.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I understand T :). Will keep that in mind if I should need to quote you in the future :).

xoxo

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16437 posts)
She just needs to know if all the people she blocked still care about her. In her mind she doesn't want to be bothered but she can't stand feeling left out.

People who've been here awhile know her M.O.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2728 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 59   End
TOPIC: Eat the Rich Parte Deux