Eat the Rich Parte Deux : Swingers Discussion 212041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsEat the Rich Parte Deux
TOPIC: Eat the Rich Parte Deux
Created by: Seduction4Two
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 60   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Instead of eating the rich, perhaps it'd be more fun to just wear their skin? They probably taste like crap anyway.

**It rubs the lotion on its skin. It does this whenever it is told.**

**my family will pay cash. Whatever ransom you're askin' for, they pay it.**

**It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.**

[to his dog, Precious]

**Yes, it will, Precious, won't it?... It will get the hose!**

**Okay... okay... okay. Mister, if you let me go, I won't - I won't press charges I promise. See, my mom is a real important woman... I guess you already know that.**

**Now it places the lotion in the basket.**

**Please! Please I wanna go home! I wanna go home please!**

**It places the lotion in the basket.**

**I wanna see my mommy! Please I wanna see my...**

**Put the fucking lotion in the basket!**

Hillsdale NY

Username hidden
(44 posts)
A matter of perspective Luvr, my point is, that it isn't advancing a discourse, it's ending it. When I see such exchanged I get tired and frustrated. I'd rather learn from people who can interact intelligently and calmly. I just can't take this low IQ shit anymore.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
"I keep wondering why is it not okay with the rich saying that the poor are deadbeats, lazy fucks, drug addicted losers voting for the democratic party because they get free rides and lots of perks. But it seems to to be quite acceptable to describe the rich as sub-humans, cold hearted, despicable pricks who live for the purpose of stealing, harming, not caring for others?" ---

It's probably related to the overall power structure. Those 'lazy fucks' are largely irrelevant. Those with power, seeking more power, 'the Gordon Gekko' syndrome are much more of a threat to society at large.

Emeryville CA

Username hidden
(12201 posts)
"What I am not impressed with is their (usual) tolerance for the politics of everything."

Sometimes, as the saying goes "less can be more" but times change and if you do not change with them you will be left behind and IMO that is exactly what is happening to the Republican party today.

Cape Coral FL

Username hidden
(4042 posts)
Perhaps some Twinkies for dessert.

Amherst Canada

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
A snobby matron from suburban NJ who, at least *acted* rich, once tried to test me... "I ate her liver, with some fava beans and a nice Chianti."

Hillsdale NY

Username hidden
(44 posts)
"someone BETTER will come along"

I know there are those who are better. I've met some of them and are truly impressed with their drive, passion and skill.

What I am not impressed with is their (usual) tolerance for the politics of everything.

Anyway... I've said what I came to say.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17598 posts)
"Someone will always pick up the rake that the disgruntled groundskeeper threw down at Yankee Stadium.

How many people are there who can pick up the bat that Babe Ruth drops in frustration - no matter how much you pay them?"

Not many for sure, but the fact is that eventually, without fail, someone BETTER will come along, fill your 'vacancy' and improve on what you did further. Always. Without exception. Just like you did. The ONLY variable is the time.

Live audio technology is just now getting to the point where it can consistently reproduce what I was able to do in the 70's and 80's without all the automated EG's and analyzers. What I was paid hundreds of thousands for in the 80's (my experienced ear as an engineer and producer) can now be done by a kid with a two year certificate program from Full Sail willing to work for $30k a year (this school was not even existent when I was working in this field. The only school that DID teach live audio was in NYC and I taught there.) and a chance to 'work with the stars'.

Point is that the field advanced by both technology and education/training. It always does. Sometime it's fast (manufacturing and robotics) sometimes it's slower (what I did and what you do) but it ALWAYS advances. People come along that ALWAYS outperform you and not only 'replace' you but improve on what you did.

Can they replace your creativity? Your unique abilities and the way they combine? No, but someone will eventually come along that will bring their own unique abilities and approaches that will in fact replace/improve on what you did.

Oh, btw. I'm of the belief that engineering problems never gets 'the best there is' solutions, they only ever gets the 'good enough' solutions. It's just capitalism and human nature... I'm sure you know this.

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(2788 posts)
"My spot at the plant remains unfilled. They have interviewed many and cannot find a suitable replacement."

VA, If there is one thing that I learned in the 30 odd years I was in the workforce, is that NO job is irreplaceable. If you honestly think that, then you have an exaggerated opinion of your own self importance.

Cape Coral FL

Username hidden
(4042 posts)
"Go ahead, Paul. Gimme a 91% tax rate. The rich will still live like Gods, so will their families, and the vast majority of voting morons won't have the slightest idea why."

Actually I believe he said the effect taz rate was around 70%. But here is the thing, how was it that the average family could live a fairly comfortable life on just one "bread winner" then? They must have been doing something right.

VA "trickle down" economics no longer works. Walmart is a current example of that. In theory the company makes money and it "trickles down" to the "peeon's" so they in turn will go out and spend it on consumer "goods." But that no longer happens because nothing "trickles down" and instead goes into the pockets of the executives or overseas for products and very cheap labor. Lower level employees never see it. All they get is enough for basics if that.

Cape Coral FL

Username hidden
(4042 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 60   End
TOPIC: Eat the Rich Parte Deux