Drug abuse in our children : Swingers Discussion 73263101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsDrug abuse in our children
TOPIC: Drug abuse in our children
Created by: Lucky2haveU
Original Starting post for this thread:
The war on drugs is hard enough without parents condoning it for their children. It is no wonder drug usage by our youth is up and the apitite for drugs is higher than ever and folk wonder why we are losing this war as well. "I have told him if he smokes pot or drinks, to do it my house and not on the streets". Is this atittude a healthy way to teach your children about drug abuse or lazy parenting.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
I will take that as a no...

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
yes but more importantly Illegal drugs like JNM does with his.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
38 do you condone drug use in children?

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Anna Nicole Smith? OD? we shall see?

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
The Horror the Horror!!!

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Had my wife's nephew moved in with us to go to college up here. For whatever reason he did not get in and would have to wait out a semester. Anyway, wife and I went out one day and when we came back the garage had a funny smell. I kinda recognised the smell but could not place it. Then one day I went into my son's room and I smelled a faint weed smell. I discounted it and said noway . Well one night after watching tv I went up to bed, I was not in my room for an hour when I thought I smelled something burning and I turned to my wife and said do you smell something burning she said you mean like something smoking...then it clicked.....I got up went to my son's room opened the door and shit there was my wife's nephew smoking weed....Man I was pissed like hell. Well suffice to say I called his dad told him to come get his son because I do not want that shit in my house. More ever he was smoking it in my four year old's room. Everytime I think about the bazen disrespect I get pissed.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Blame it on lazy parenting, lazy doctors, lazy teachers, lazy kids and a culture of medicalization. I can't sleep...take a pill. I'm stressed out...take a pill. My kid won't sit still in school....give 'em a pill. I can't lose weight...take a pill. I need to calm down...have a drink & take a pill. I can't stay awake...take a pill. Gee, I wonder where the kids learn this stuff from?

Palm Beach Gardens FL
Username hidden
(1095 posts)
The war on drugs is hard enough without parents condoning it for their children. It is no wonder drug usage by our youth is up and the apitite for drugs is higher than ever and folk wonder why we are losing this war as well. "I have told him if he smokes pot or drinks, to do it my house and not on the streets". Is this atittude a healthy way to teach your children about drug abuse or lazy parenting.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Drug abuse in our children