Does someone from the right want to explain this : Swingers Discussion 215957
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsDoes someone from the right want to explain this
TOPIC: Does someone from the right want to explain this
Created by: Robert_Hil
Original Starting post for this thread:
ht tp://legiscan.c om/AZ/text/HB2467

"THAT I TAKE THIS OBLIGATION FREELY, WITHOUT ANY MENTAL RESERVATION OR PURPOSE OF EVASION;"

Your oath isn't given freely if it is mandatory for graduation. Someone in the republican party in AZ need to get their heads examined.

As a veteran of the US armed forces, I categorically state that this devalues the oath.

1) This isn't fathers land, Nazi Germany or the great mother land of the Soviet Union.

2) This isn't even the real oath, it is a garbage oath someone cooked up in a militia group someplace.

3) Strong state, weak federal governments died in 1861.

4) This is the radicalism that starts civil wars and the destruction of civilized nations.

5) Anyone supporting this kind of mentality, needs to be checked into a mental ward... Tonight.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Norc:

That legalize lingo isn't hard to understand. It means that you do not have a gun pointed at you and that you are not otherwise forced into saying this oath.

This oath is meaningless as the students are forced to say it like hitler youth and other students were forced to take an oath to hitler.

Should we be breaking out arm bands and erecting smoke stacks? Porland ought to be afraid... Make that Mexico.

Now who on our contenant can't be Russia?

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7614 posts)
"THAT I TAKE THIS OBLIGATION FREELY, WITHOUT ANY MENTAL RESERVATION OR PURPOSE OF EVASION;"

This is all part of the legalese that has come about because of litigation. My post is in context.

The rest of your post I didn't comment on because it is pure speculation and not based on what I was taught in polysci 101 or what I have seen all over the world. But at least you are on the right track. Guns do not start wars that cause millions to die, words do. So from that we can surmise that we need to attack the first amendment and leave the second amendment alone. See I can agree with you but I don't think your liberal friends will support this point of view.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
Nor:

Um, did you mean for that post to be someplace else? Because it has nothing to do with what I posted.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7614 posts)
That is the legalese crap that is a fact of live now days instead of just being able to sign something. Most wills have lingo about the same. it was brought on by greedy lawyers and their greedy clients suing everyone. Welcome to our liability and litigation phobic nation. This isn't a right or left thing just a real thing in today,s documents. Stupid yes, reality yep.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
ht tp://legiscan.c om/AZ/text/HB2467

Your oath isn't given freely if it is mandatory for graduation. Someone in the republican party in AZ need to get their heads examined.

As a veteran of the US armed forces, I categorically state that this devalues the oath.

1) This isn't fathers land, Nazi Germany or the great mother land of the Soviet Union.

2) This isn't even the real oath, it is a garbage oath someone cooked up in a militia group someplace.

3) Strong state, weak federal governments died in 1861.

4) This is the radicalism that starts civil wars and the destruction of civilized nations.

5) Anyone supporting this kind of mentality, needs to be checked into a mental ward... Tonight.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7614 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Does someone from the right want to explain this