Docs getting politically nosey : Swingers Discussion 2174971031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsDocs getting politically nosey
TOPIC: Docs getting politically nosey
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 35 of 35 
User Details are only visible to members.
Norc:

I am going to make this short for you.

The job of doctors is more complicated than you know. Today they are expected to investigate the home life of the child, they are expected to ask the child a wide range of questions which provide professionals in the medical field with raw data on where the injuries or general home life of the child is like.

The number of and ease of access to weapons in the home, provides the doctor and medical professionals with a more complete picture of your home lifestyle which allows him/her (doctor) to know how to approach you with issues and concerns and if to begin an investigation into possible home abuse.

Common sense dictates that we cannot do anything about hammers, fist or other weapons to include firearms. That isn't the reason for the questioning. Gaining a better picture of the lifestyle in which you raise your kids is the reasoning and the goal of the doctor.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6878 posts)
Why are docs not asking questions if family lives in the basement, or plays violent video games? Adam Lanza lived in the basement and played "Call of Duty" for hours.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
"Ok, in some cases the questions about hammers can be important if the child shows marks or injuries which could be consistent with hammers."

So you are saying that if there are signs that there has been injury caused by a gun that the doc should ask about guns in the home?? I can go for that.

But you missed the factual points of this post.

Because the well published numerical facts show that violent use of hammers kill more than 10 times the people than assault rifles each and every year in our country.

Every one of these items listed have similar or larger provable factual comparatives than this one.

The hands and feet of parents Kill many, many, more children in this country every year than the black rifles that the left wing anti gun zealot are pushing hate and fear about in the media right now.

But mainly it is professional ethics, honesty, and my right to not have my children questioned for purely political reasons.

Doctor are supposed to scientific, by the numbers, analytical, apolitical, and honest. If you leave out the top 10 threats to the lives of our children and then ask about guns it is not a logical analysis driven question, it is purely political.

More children die in back yard swimming pool accidents than are killed by assault rifles in this country every year. Way More!!!!!!

That this clearly proven fact has not been in the media nor have the numbers come up in comparison to the death of children by assault rifles is proof lf severe pared against these firearms. In other words they have ignored what is real and true so that their attacks on assault rifles are not diminished by truthful, real, honest and provable factual comparisons against all of the things that really cause the death of our children.

Doctors are supposed to be honest with their patients. Do you want yours to intentionally overlook the top ten threats to you or your families just to make a political point to you????? That is exactly what this is.

Red Bluff CA

Username hidden
(438 posts)
Mark:

Ok, in some cases the questions about hammers can be important if the child shows marks or injuries which could be consistent with hammers. I know when I was being taken to the doctors office more and more often due to injuries sustained by being attacked by my peers, the doctors began to ask me questions in regards to my parents and abuse.

The permit for their hand and feet? I do not understand this one and your link is broken so I can’t read your source material.

Obviouslly most homes have blunt instruments. What else do you cook pasta in? A hat? A hand bag?

This is the US, of course the children ride in an automobile, how else did they get to the doctors office? Magic carpet?

Minority groups like African Americans are more often than not going to be found in the larger cities where education is lower, jobs are fewer and over all moral of the people are lower. Humans aren’t meant for jungles of concrete and manmade stone, it does have an effect on our psych and as a result, the persons become more disenfranchise and similarly sabotage themselves.

Actually if you wanted to stop these mass shootings, you need to look to society and how to fix it. FYI, Whites seem to have been the ones committing more mass shootings than blacks, but don’t let facts get in the way of your accusations.

Now gang violence is another story, minority groups form gangs because they see no life but a life of violence and crime. Why? Because they don’t see a way out of these areas where by their parents became trapped, they are without an education, they are without skills which allow them a 35 to 45k a year job and the sense of self-respect such employments provide. So they turn to crime.

Now mental illness is something that affects us all, black, white, red, pink, whatever your color, you are affected in a negative way by mental illness.

Oh and yes you are being racist in the fact that you want to blame a race for the situation that they live in, but ignore the fact that mass murder is committed mostly by whites. (at least in the US) and gang related murder which is one or two people at a time is committed by minority groups.

Typically as they attempt to be blooded into the gang or otherwise provide the gang with the means of blackmail over them.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6878 posts)
For this to be valid they would be asking if the child is allowed to express themselves in the home

.ksl. com/index.php?nid=757&sid=24123834&fm=most_popular

if there are hammers in the home. if the child's parents had a permit for their hand and feet. if there are blunt instruments in the home. if there is a automobile that the parents allow their child to ride in. all of these things kill many, many, more more children every year than these evil looking black guns. and speaking of black. If they are going by the numbers and using the scientific methods of finding facts they should also ask if there is someone living in the home who is black. The numbers prove without question that blacks kill a much larger portion of their own population than any other group of people in this nation. there is no affirmative action in addition and subtraction.

BUT, if you want to actually stop these mass shootings then you should ask if there are any persons in the family of close to the family who suffer from mental illness.

and before this child walks out the door, if he is a black male, the doc who is actually telling the truth should have to inform the child and responsible parent that this child stands a ten times better chance of being murdered by another black than any other racial group in this country.

I hate racism but if these docs care about the provable truth and facts each and every one of these points has much more to do with gun violence and death in this country than assault weapons do. The well publicized numbers overwhelmingly support each one of these facts. I dare a doctor to tell the truth.

If I upset anyone I'm sorry. I do understand that people do not like being pointed out or vilified for something that is not illegal.

Red Bluff CA

Username hidden
(438 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 35 of 35 
TOPIC: Docs getting politically nosey