Docs getting politically nosey : Swingers Discussion 2174971021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsDocs getting politically nosey
TOPIC: Docs getting politically nosey
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 35   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Outdoors there are some versions of this report that do define these categories more clearly. You are also defining Assault rifles as all rifles in that column but the number you are using is all rifles, single shot, lever action, pump action, shotguns, and even muzzle loading black powder long guns. The actual percentage of Assault rifles involved in shooting is less than three percent of the total of that column. When you factor that in my ratio is still way too low.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
Robert: Are there any Doctors in Penn that will allow you to enter their offices? I doubt you know any MD on a one to one basis. You again show just how stupid and un-informed you actually are.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Robert I'll remember that and smile at 19k in docs lanceair or when I'm in line at the bank....... you must be right after all....

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
Norc:

If you ramble on like you just did about absolutely nothing... I fear your business life might be impaired by whatever mental disease you have been afflicted with.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7366 posts)
"My doc has been my best friend for the last 30 years..."

Translation: for less than one year...

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
norcal, the FBI report I'm seeing has the category "Blunt objects (clubs, hammers, etc.)"

There's no other category that would include baseball bats, golf clubs, skillets, doors, car doors, 2X4's, tree limbs, bricks, rocks, sidewalks, curbs, etc. If it's not a gun or a knife, it's probably a "blunt object."

In a limited space, they listed clubs and hammers; perhaps never imagining some idiot would imagine that is the entirety of the category.

Do you feel that exaggerating your "numerical facts" by a factor of 30 or 100 makes a better argument?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Robert, My doc has been my best friend for the last 30 years. We talk and message every day and I'm the "patient" member on the board of his medical practice. We even have a couple business interests that we are partnered up in. I also work for him in the realm of his other business interests when needed. Sorry but I do know a bit about doc stuff too, first hand from much discussion with him and his wife also a doc, who is one of my wife"s best friends. These discussions have happened hundreds times over dinner at our home, his, during long flights when when it is only he and I in the plane or waiting in airports and/or in the air when on international trips. These friends are the only people of our other life that know of our lifestyle. Best friends, and you do not lie about or withhold information like this from your doctor. There is a very good chance that they and we will be relocating to South Dakota within a year for one of our business ventures. As I have told you before in other posts, sometimes you must move to the opportunity because it will not come to you. It all depends on how much you want to succeed at life. This will be the first time I have ever moved just for just money involved. That should tell you something because I'm not broke or poor. I would never make this move and put everything here on hold, my businesses and my wife's career, for wages or a small profit/return. One of these days you are going to realize what many of us already know. You limit what you think others know by the limits of your own knowledge and experiences. You limit you intellectual horizon, knowledge and experience with your own attitude. People who get ahead move themselves ahead. If you keep friends who limit themselves and do not accomplish life things that is where you will always be, right there with them. And I stand by my points, numbers do not lie or make things up to support a conclusion that are not supported with provable facts, People do that as you just did.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
Ok outdoors you are right. The FBI report says, "hammers and clubs" but that takes the ratio to about 30 to 1

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
"...hammers kill more than 10 times the people than assault rifles each and every year in our country."

Goodness. The data show that more people are killed by "blunt instruments" than by rifles. Hammers are one example of blunt instruments. They may be the tool of choice in 1/10 of all "blunt instrument deaths".

To say "hammers kill more than rifles" is off by a factor of 10 or so.

Now you've gone ahead and said "more than 10 times", rather than just "more". So you're now off by a factor of roughly 100.

The 2 pound fish you almost caught was a 200 pound fish? You won $20 at poker, so you won $2000?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Bobby how would you know? Though granted any job is more challenging than watching steel rust.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19241 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 35   End
TOPIC: Docs getting politically nosey