Do you think they know : Swingers Discussion 775531011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsDo you think they know
TOPIC: Do you think they know
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
User Details are only visible to members.
well i think killing homosexuals is wrong of course. but so is the random killing of any "type" of person. i am not sure that should be the basis for our reasons to engage in an armed conflict with another nation. darfur comes to mind.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
i don't think i know......

what the point of the thread is?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
"....or southern evangist churches ever gained control of the USA."

YIKES! Dancing would be outlawed and women wouldn't be allowed to wear slacks or cut their hair....frightening thoughts.....

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
First, let me say I'm glad you've finally conceded that you're a neocon. That's a marked improvement.

Second, no I don't think you want gays dead. I think many of you want the subjugated to an underground life out of your sight so you'll never have to acknowledge to your frail egoes that gay people even exist, but that's a far cry from wanting them dead.

And yes, it is a shame that Islamic Republics have such draconian laws. I think it's a lot like what it would be like in this country if the religious rightwing or southern evangist churches ever gained control of the USA.

Lastly, no, I can't see that anything good will come out of this war in Iraq, except our troops leaving.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"4000 dead in Iran alone. That's DEAD EandR, not forbidden to be married. It's a little different. Think about for a while."

Shouldn't you be cheering that? Those are dead gays, dead terrorists, and dead America haters. Those dead muslims represent everything you neocons hate all rolled into one.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Are you telling us the reason we invaded Iraq has now been revised, yet again, to liberate it's oppressed homosexual population?

LARF!

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
You mean they only allow marriage between a man and a woman? Why does that sound strangely familiar? Countries where homosexuality is not tolerated? Sounds like a neocon paradise! Maybe you should consider moving there ...

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
TOPIC: Do you think they know