Do you listen or believe in all of the political ads : Swingers Discussion 211048101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsDo you listen or believe in all of the political ads
TOPIC: Do you listen or believe in all of the political ads
Created by: ReadyToGo219
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am just wondering, does anyone really listen to the political ads that are on tv/radio?

I mean how is it that one candidate say one thing and the next one on tv says the just the opposite?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
Now that the elections are over, I can stop bitching about campaign commercials and go back to bitching about the nonstop barrage of anti-depression drugs and boner pills.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
I have a new and deep love for my DVR.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7271 posts)
Political ads are intermittent deviations in the normal life of normal Americans.

In this last week before the national elections, the Koch Brothers/Sheldon Adelson/Bush'sBrain--Karl Rove will spend more money attempting to displace the Republic of the United States of American with plutocracy than in any other election in the short history of this nation.

True blue American patriots know that the election of Wicked Willard Romney is the end of democracy and the return of slavery to robber barons and greed merchants.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6815 posts)
Around these parts we have a three can rubbish system. A black can for wet kitchen or bathroom type trash. A green can for yard clippings. Vegetable or fruit waist type stuff can go in the green can too. And a blue can for re cycle type stuff; paper, cardboard and metals. My blue can is going to be near full with all of the political paper advertisements this week.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Some if that mud slinging is public record.

There's a guy running here in AZ that was smeared as being violent and hot tempered. "Resisted police arrest and had cops called to his residence for domestic issues several times".

That's sander and libel if that is not true. They all bend the story a bit, but they know mud slinging and allegations vs crossing the legal lines.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
I totally agree....it is just a matter who is telling the "most truth"......

Saint John IN
Username hidden
(69 posts)
They are both lying...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17348 posts)
I am just wondering, does anyone really listen to the political ads that are on tv/radio?

I mean how is it that one candidate say one thing and the next one on tv says the just the opposite?

Saint John IN
Username hidden
(69 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Do you listen or believe in all of the political ads