Do politicians have a penchant for packin the fudge : Swingers Discussion 68231
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsDo politicians have a penchant for packin the fudge
TOPIC: Do politicians have a penchant for packin the fudge
Created by: JNMforPGHFUN The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 33   End
User Details are only visible to members.
He is not a politician but a loon who care as long as he stays the fuck away from my kids and grandkids... still obsess with packin fudge wow amazing!

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Yes...... to some extent.Thank you

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
" (In the beginning, the early church allowed priests to be married, it was changed when the western Church separated from the original) "......What western church serperated from which original...please explain this to me.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
JNM packing fudge? Again?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
I would like to be under the sea......

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Not all of christianity preaches gay to be a sin. Some christian faiths did a year long study on what their peritioners thought on the matter.

I know that from mid 2005 - mid 2006 I participated in a nation wide study on the exact subject in our Lutheran Church. They were deciding what route they wanted to go with gay marriages. The lutherans have decide its not a choice its how you were born. They also feel if god made them that way then they are what god wants. They aren't evil abominations. They aren't going to marry them but they are going to welcome them with open arms.

So not all christian faiths decide as the catholics do. Not all christians are chatholic.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
JMN,

I want to apologize to you in that I mistook, and took out of context, your comments concerning my wife. You can thank Perfect for sticking up for you and telling me I was reading what you were posting incorrectly.

When it comes to me wife I am over protective. I will do my best to stay on point.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
no...it is a FACT

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
JMN,

My wife NEVER corrected herself. You are reading into things that are not there. WEBSTER; HERITAGE; WORD REFERENCE, all these dictionaries define Homosexuality as "erotic activity with another of the same sex". THE ACT. You are simply splitting hairs and missing what Perfect was talking about.

However, this is a WARNING from me. Attack, ridicule or dismiss me all you want. Cross the line and insult, antagonize or attack my wife, "bullying" will be the least of your problems.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
JMN wrote;

"Danny I'd go from 10mg. Paxil to 20Mg. if I were you. I'm here to help Dan." ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Are you a CFO or a Doctor? Attempting to prescribe medicine without a license over the internet is a federal crime. Oh....the comment was sarcasm, based on the way you misread and twist others comments, I did not think you knew what that was.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 33   End
TOPIC: Do politicians have a penchant for packin the fudge