Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Dispelling Right Wing Gun-Knife myth
TOPIC: Dispelling Right Wing Gun-Knife myth
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 209   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Bobby,

You can't even come up with a mediocre insult. Yes, I am definitely stating you and McVeigh share some scary similarities (though your military service is highly questionable). YOU brought up McVeigh, is he a hero of yours?

YOU condoned hitting the WH with hellfire missiles, and you fail to see similarities?

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2378 posts)
"I understand, you didn't read much as a child and your teachers expected less of you then mine did of me and never taught you how to write proper comparasons and that if you are to compare two people, all parties being compared must be named or only the named parties maybe compared."

WTF? That is the dumbest post from you yet. And he was on the money, you do post like you have similar thoughts to those who have committed these acts. Not just McVeigh but Adam Lanza. You blame others for your woes and live in a fantasy world of video games. You are detached from reality, and talk of death and killing with joy.

Almost all of these acts were committed by basement geeks, living in a fantasy world, who were picked on in school, and dream of getting even.

In short libtard losers.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19553 posts)
Just:

A great many Americans don't trust you and the republicans. You retain the power to vote, yet claim the right if revolution because you don't like the direction this country is heading. That is the hallmark of a tyrant. You the right wing nuts are becoming the tyrants you fear.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7704 posts)
Bobby Im sorry but gun control is what OBAMASS And his crew want. The True American people do not want GUN CONTROL!!!! You sound just like the liar OBAMASS Because hes stupid enough to say on TV The people want gun control.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5107 posts)
Azqt:

Lol. Ok here, quoted from you.

"Robert,

Don't forget that McVeigh actually did serve his country and was a security guard, with some weird thinking of how the country should be run.

Similarities you share thru your postings. Maybe we should start looking at you differently. lol"

You didn't speak of anyone but McVeigh. As such the statement that I share similarities with someone must be you saying that I have similarities with McVeigh.

I understand, you didn't read much as a child and your teachers expected less of you then mine did of me and never taught you how to write proper comparasons and that if you are to compare two people, all parties being compared must be named or only the named parties maybe compared.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7704 posts)
Bobby,

Where did you see the bumper sticker comparing you and McVeigh?

Trying to talk tough is not your forte. In fact makes people laugh at you even more as now you are trying to circumvent 1A. And you want to convince people you are not radical.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2378 posts)
Azqt:

Look all you want.

I am not a radical preeching second amendment solutions when the vote is still in effect. I am not the one saying that I can use violence to keep my guns when the people's will is for gun control. This will reflected by who the people voted for. Yes, numbers matter and the only numbers that matter are the ones who vote. Guess who didn't number enough to vote for the other guy?

Now if you are done with bumper sticker retorts, please speak up or if you have more bumper sticker retorts, remain silent.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7704 posts)
Robert,

Don't forget that McVeigh actually did serve his country and was a security guard, with some weird thinking of how the country should be run.

Similarities you share thru your postings. Maybe we should start looking at you differently. lol

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2378 posts)
Mark:

I can meet you halfway.

I will accept the fact that they were raised liberals. I will accept that their families had less discipline and held no sense of responsibility. I will even give you that these guys were or became far leaning liberals themselves.

However I will not accept that the cause was liberal ideology.

My parents and my sisters are liberal. I am more centralist than they. My father and myself both have been to war, sadly my father suffered PTSD and didn't return the man he was when he left... He returned more angry which is why I do what I can to keep him away from alcohol. (anger plus alcohol = always a bad outcome)

Not one of use has planned or enacted an act of terror.

The gun violence is in this nation isn't the media's fault. Hell I don't even blame the guns. I blame the society.

We are more now than ever a social creature. This means a shared responsibility for one another's care. Fail in this, the weakest splinter and fall away. Before they fall away to the fires of hell, they will take as many of us with them... To share in their pain.

These people are the weakest amongst us all, and the pressures of life are too much for them to bare... Let alone alone.

I unlike them found strength in the void, made the noise my music and made the bleak blackness of dispare my home. Likely why no matter the pain caused to me, the pain bleeds off into the void. I cannot be broken, because I lost everything which was important due to the uncaring society you conservatives created.

Now this should have made me hate you. I don't. I piety you because all you will ever know is the fear of losing all you hold dear when the society you choose to create comes crbling down around you and you are forced to use those guns of yours to fight the collective whole of this republic to protect what you have made off the backs of everyone around you by taking more than you ought to have or supporting those who took more than they ought to have.

In the void I was forced into by capitalism run by people like you, I learned vengence wont get me what I want and those who turtured me were mindless saps too cowardly to worry about. But they and 290,000,000 of their friends will come for what you have.

Either placate them, provide medical (eyes, ears, mouth, brain and body) or face the masses in the polls.

Oh by the way. Oklahoma city bomber was republican, anti abortion and killed how many?

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7704 posts)
The five worst mass killings, where a firearm was used, have a common thread. Hint #1: They didn’t belong to the NRA. They don’t fit the stereotype of the “red-neck” gun owner. Ft Hood: Registered Democrat/Muslim. Columbine: Too young to vote; both families were registered Democrats and progressive liberals. Virginia Tech: Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff. Colorado Theater: Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; progressive liberal. Connecticut School Shooter: Registered Democrat; hated Christians. Common thread is that all of these shooters were progressive liberal Democrats. Also, of the worst killings in the last several decades, only one was a female, all the rest were boys, barely men. Their role models were rappers, action movies, comics and violent video games. Our problem isn’t weapons, it’s boys without boundaries. Who live in ‘progressive’ households. - via Macho Slavich

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 209   End
TOPIC: Dispelling Right Wing Gun-Knife myth